Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2

"You're really going with Hendrix?" Hermione asked as if she was nervous. I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up a cute, yet sexy Mrs. Claus outfit.

"Yeah, why not?" I asked as I started to look for some shoes to go with them.

"You aren't clearly over him, you come to his dorm when he is patrolling and sneak out before he comes, why would you lead another guy on?" she asked looking around, like she was being cautious.

"I'm not leading him on and I am so over Draco" I said huffing. I was not, I mean she made it very clear, Draco's dorm was my safe space, I felt safe, and would feel safer in his arms, but I didn't have that anymore, so his dorm it is. I walked around the shop and found the sexiest heels to match. I will have Draco drooling.

"Well, ready?" Ginny asked as I straightened my costume. I looked in the mirror and smirked. I was getting a little cocky, but hell was I looking sexy.

"Yeah, let's go" I said as Ginny and I went down, arms locked. I sighed when I saw Harry waiting for Ginny. The way he looked at her, I was so happy for them. The way his eyes lit up when he saw her, the way his lips pulled into a smile when he heard her laughing.

All the things I feel for Draco.

I sighed and saw my date waiting for me. I smiled and went to him. "Oh, aren't you the sexiest Mrs. Claus?" he smirked as he flirted and for the night, I let him. It was wrong but I had to do something.

We reached the RoR. It looked beautiful. Snow was falling from the ceiling, a huge Christmas Tree was placed in the middle of the room, with all sorts of decoration of it, it looked like each house got to decorate, as there were exactly four colored decoration on it. A quarter filled with red, another with green, another with blue and last with yellow.

There was a dance floor, with tables surrounding it. The tables were draped with holiday linens and scented candles. Tinsels hung around the walls and pillars. It was a great looking party, but my eyes searched for another pair.

I frowned when I couldn't find Draco. "Aren't you happy to see me?" Pansy said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Pans'!" I said as I hugged her. She wore a cut elf outfit with cute elf ears.