Chapter 74 - The War

"What the hell is she doing here?" Cho sneered looking at me.

"Right now," Harry said and looked at my guilty face.

Why was I guilty for? Nothing that happened at the Manor was my first choice. Then why did I feel like I shouldn't be here?

"We don't have a lot of time to explain, but long story short, she was kidnapped by You-Know-Who, kept hidden in a room with absolutely nothing for more than three months and she finally escaped with us when we were taken at Malfoy's Manor. She was on our side; she has always been. You can trust her" Harry rambled in one breath and the others nodded instantly.

"Alright, what the plan, Harry?" Neville said folding his hands over his chest.

"Okay, so, there's something we need to find, that will help us kill You-Know-Who" Harry said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What is it?" Neville asked and I saw a familiar face.

"Raf!" I exclaimed when I saw him and over to him.

"Livia!" he said wrapping his hands around my body.

I sighed into the hug, finally happy to see a familiar face that was close to my heart.

"Oh, how much I have missed you" I said into the hug.

"Ar-Are you okay?" he asked putting me down.

"More than" I said smiling widely.

"Are you?" I asked looking at his face. He had a huge cut across his jaw.

"W-What happened?" I said touching the wound.

"Nothing serious, just refused to cruciate a first year" he said smiling lightly and placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Raf, it-it's because of him-"

"Yes, exactly, it's him, not you. So, you have nothing to be sorry for" he said cupping my cheek.

"So, missed me?" I said cockily when he was about to lean in for a kiss.

"Very much so" he replied grinning widely.

"Snape knows Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade" Ginny said walking to Harry.

"Right, now the Order will be here in a few minutes, Harry go on, but please be careful. Seamus, Dean and Neville and McLaggen as well, stand near him, careful that he isn't seen while you guys reach the Great Hall" I said as we started planning and Harry wore the school robes over his clothes.

"What is that?" Ginny asked looking at the ring on my left hand.

Everyone looked at me and I laughed awkwardly, "Ginny, honey, can I speak to you, alone?"

"Just, for now, shh. Draco and I got engaged at his house, a month ago" I whispered and her eyes went wide.

"WHAT?" she yelled and everyone's attention was on us now.

"No one knows, yet. So just calm down, will you?" I said gritting my teeth and smiling at the students who were passing by.

"Is she here?" I heard someone say when all the students left.

I turned around to the portrait to see Fred looking around the room.

"Over here, you big oaf" I said waving my hand and he climbed down the ladder as quickly as possible and took me in his arms and spun me around.

I started crying the minute he hugged me.

"I-I'm sorry, I-" I said but was cut off by another hug.