Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party

Draco's POV

"Well, who do you think I should ask?" I asked to the twins as we were sipping butterbeer, waiting for Olivia. All of us decided to hit the Three Broomsticks after our N.E.W.T.S. We had just finished our last year. And now, we'll start our life. Well, at least I will, with Olivia.

"What do you mean?" the twins replied in unison. The group quiet down and listened to me.

"Well, Snape's her Godfather, and since I have been dating her, he's not happy with me. Can you believe it? I mean, I was his favorite student-" I said and Potter started laughing.

"Shut up, Potter!" I said angrily.

"I am not sure, if he'll give me his blessing. Then she calls your father – Dad, so shall I ask him? I think he likes me. I think, I am not sure" I said shaking my head.

"Then there's Black and Lupin, she considers them as father figures as well. It's so damn confusing!" I sighed and looked at the others.

"What if she says no? I mean, she may have forgiven me about everything that happened over the year, but she still hasn't forgotten" I said looking at the toilet, to see if Olivia came out.

"Bloody hell, Draco! Calm down, she's not going to say no" Fred said and I sighed.

"I can't believe I didn't swoop in when you screwed up-"

"Hey! I did it for her"

"She didn't know that and she's a great kisser, like damn" Pansy said and I frowned.

"Watch it, Parkinson, she's mine"

"But do you think this is the right time? I mean, I'm sure she's not going to say no, mate, but what if she thinks it's too soon?" Blaise said and I looked at him.

"I haven't been surer of anything in my life. She's the girl I want to spend my life it, no matter what" I said nervously.

Yes, she loves me and will walk to the end of this world with me and for me, but of course, I was nervous.

"Answer my question before she comes out. To whom shall I ask for her hand?" I said looking at the others. I looked at them, one by one as they answered.

Weaslette – Dad

Weaselbee – Dad and believe it or not Snape

Hermione – All of them

Blaise – Snape

Pansy – Snape

Theo – Snape

Harry – All of them

Fred & George – Dad

"Wow, great help, you guys. Thank you" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes as I got different answers.

"When are you going to do it?"

"How are you going to do it?"

"Do you have the ring yet?" 

"Show us the ring"

"Will she like it?"

The girls bombarded me with questions and I smiled. I had the ring ready; I knew when I was going to do it, but I needed just one approval. Or in her case, four approvals.

"Yeah, after-" I said but Olivia cut me off.

"Sorry, there was a huge line" she said and everyone went dead silent. She picked up her glass and sipped the drink. She furrowed her eyebrows when she realized how we all went silent the minute she came in.