Chapter 46 - The Truth

The day went by quickly, I spent it by reading, since there was no other way to spent it. I was hoping that Harry would come to meet me, but he didn't.

Ron came with food in his two hands. The thing that I missed the most was the Great Hall's food.

"Let's eat up" he said and we ate talking to each other. He started to care for me a lot now, since he considered me his baby sister. He took the plate from my hand and kept it beside the bed.

"Do you know why all of this is happening to you?" he said as he wiped his mouth.

"No, I want to open this bandage, because it keeps burning and it itches, but Madam Pomfrey said that I wasn't allowed to open it till she says" I said fiddling with the tape that held the bandage together.

Ron stood up from his place and looked around. "Well, she isn't here, open it and I'll tape it back again"

I looked around and opened the tape, Ron was guarding my bed by staring at the door, so he would tell me if Madam Pomfrey arrives.

"R-Ron" I stuttered, but it was barely a whisper, since Ron didn't hear me.

"What did you-" he said and looked at me, while I was staring at my hand, my hands shaking, body shivering. He looked at my hand and took it in his hands.

He tried rubbing the thing that was on my forearm, but it didn't budge, whereas I was still staring into oblivion, taken aback by the mark on my hand.

The dark mark.

Ron had been continuously and furiously rubbing my hand, but nothing worked.

"Liv?" he said looking up, but I kept my gaze into oblivion. "Liv?" he said shaking me and I looked at him.

"I... I don't know, Ron. H-how it got there. You have to believe me-" I said and he cut me off by saying "I do, love"

"Do you know?" I asked and he shook his head.

"But I think that I know who might have an idea" he said and I looked at him.

"When we brought you here the other day, Madam Pomfrey told us to get Snape, McGonagall and Dumbledore. Snape was very worried. McGonagall kept saying 'it happened' and well, Dumbledore, just, he kept staring at your hand" he said as I looked at the mark, trying to touch it with my fingertips.

I closed my eyes and let the tears drop. Ron sat beside me and placed his hands on my shoulders. I quickly hugged him tightly. Sobbing quietly on his t-shirt. He stroked my back and didn't pull away.

"I wanna talk to them, ask him what else is he hiding" I said, my words muffled in his shirt.

"You want me to come?" he asked as he kissed my head and I nodded.

We went to Dumbledore's office and I slammed the door open, with magic. All the teachers' heads turning towards the door. Lucky for me, Umbitch wasn't there.

"You! You have been nothing but a liar. You have been doing nothing but lying to me" I said as I walked in and Ron shut the door close.

"How the bloody hell do you wanna manipulate me or explain this?" I asked as I pulled my left sleeve.

The teachers except McGonagall, Snape and Dumbledore looked at me and then at Dumbledore. He nodded and they all left the office.

"My child" he said and I yelled, "NO! Don't you dare 'my child' me! I want to know the truth. The whole fucking truth. Right now!"

Ron came beside me and held my hand.

"Take a seat" Dumbledore said and Ron and I were about to sit when he said, "Only you, Miss Montgomery"