Chapter 62 - The Memories

I went to my common room, thinking it might be empty since it was pretty late. But it wasn't. Harry, Hermione and Ron were waiting for me. The minute I entered the common room, Hermione shot me an apologetic smile, gesturing that it was about to turn ugly.

"What?" I asked in annoyance, I had had too much for one night.

"Where the hell did you go with him?" Ron said crossing his arms and raising his voice a little.

"I was just talking to him and after I did, I went to the music room-" I said and he cut me off.

"Just talk? Sure, doesn't look like it" Ron said eyeing me up and down.

By the looks of it, I sure as hell, didn't look like I was just talking to someone. My mascara was smudged, lipstick too. My hair was a mess and Draco's hand was imprinted on my wrist. It looked like we had just fucked.

That wasn't the case though. Yes, the lipstick was smudged because of him, but everything other was because I had been bawling on the floor of the music room.

"Seriously, Liv? You know he broke my nose and the possible fact that he is a Death Eater. How half-witted can you be?" Harry said from beside Ron.

That's it.

"Enough! That's enough bullshit from you guys. That's enough bullshit from guys for one night" I said raising my hand in the air.

"It actually physically hurts that you guys would think so little of me. Just because I was dating Draco Malfoy, has my place fallen down so much?" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"I thought that Draco was the one hurting me, turns out it was my own brother and my best friend. And he did what he did, because you had your nose in places it didn't belong, Harry" I said looking at Harry.

"He's a-"

"I don't want to hear a single word from you two. I'm done. With you. And you. And everyone. And possibly with life too" I said cutting Harry off and sprinting to my room.

Sleep hadn't always been good to me. The only better sleep I could ever get was in between Draco's arms, where I felt calm and peaceful and happy and loved. Now I didn't even have that.

Hermione came into the dorm an hour later. When she saw that I was awake, she came and sat on my bed. Before she could say anything or defend those useless boys, I turned to the other side, indicating that I was in no mood to talk.

The whole night, I had been sobbing quietly. My eyes had been tired from all of the draining it had been doing, when I finally found the peace to sleep, I was woken up by the orange red colored sunshine peeking itself through the window, letting me know that the sun had started to rise.

Since I was the prefect this year, I had the privilege to use the Prefect's bathroom. I filled up my bag with the books that I would be needing through out the day and headed to the fifth-floor bathroom.

I put on the bathrobe while I waited for the tub to be filled. I arranged a soap, bath salts, shampoo and conditioner. I took off the robe and jumped into the tub. The warm water hitting my body like sharp pins.

Needless to say, a warm shower was what I required right at the exact moment. I rested my head on the pillar that was adjacent to the pool and my hands going at the edge of the tub.

I let out a loud sigh, when the bath salts exfoliated the dead skin off of my body and softened the new one. The last time I was here, I had enjoyed my time, but not like this.

After what felt like hours, I got out and dried myself with the towel. I turned around to see Parkinson gawking at me. I quickly covered my body with the towel and said, "Parkinson, jeez you scared me"