Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day

5 years later

"Once again, what's the occasion?" Pansy said as we all sat down on a table in Celeste.

"Why do I need an occasion to have a dinner party with my girls?" I said taking a seat next to Hermione.

"Well, because it's been months since we last saw you" Luna said softly, yet her tone sounded taunting.

"You know, with Draco working full time at the Ministry now, me being an Auror and a guest lecturer at Hogwarts, I've been busy, I hardly get any time for me. Plus, there is still a lot to plan for the wedding" I said as the waiter arrived.

"What can I get started for you?" he said and took our orders.

"And one more thing, ask Andy to bring in the specials after the dinner" I said with command making the waiter nod quickly. Staying with Draco, I am more like him now.

"What specials?" Ginny asked looking around the place.

"You'll see" I said smirking lightly. Dinner went great. The girls and I had a lot to catch up on.

"So, what's left in the wedding?" Pansy asked casually.

"Well, we decided to get married in the Manor's garden. It's big enough to fit every guest, but there aren't many, as we want to keep a small wedding. The date is finalized. The worst, I still need to find the dress-"

"WHAT?" all of them yelled in unison, making the others turn their heads.

"Shhh, what are you doing?" I said shushing them.

"You still haven't got a dress and since you already sent the invitation cards, your wedding is in 2 months" Hermione said shaking her hand.

"Yes, I know, I still need to find an officiant. Which brings me to the actual reason why I got you guys here for dinner" I said and nodded to the waiter.

He placed 4 bottles of wine in front of the girls – their favorite, with the label as the question.

"What is this?" Luna asked smiling at the bottle.

"Turn it over" I said sweetly and started recording.

Ginny's bottle said – Will you be my maid of honor, Ginny?

Luna's said – Will you be my bridesmaid, Luna?

Pansy's said – Will you be my bridesmaid, Pansy?

Hermione's said – How would you like to officiate our wedding, Hermione?

The girls squealed and jumped on me to hug me. We all laughed and sat back on our chairs.

"So?" I asked again when they didn't actually reply.

"YES, YES" they exclaimed and looked at the bottle again.

"Liv, are-are you sure? I mean Draco, is he okay with this?" Hermione asked sadly.

"Mione, honestly speaking, you are now officially, Draco's only and favorite muggle-born" I said smiling widely.

"Let's go to shop for our dresses tomorrow" Ginny exclaimed clapping her hands in excitement.

"I'm home, darling" Draco said as he entered the house. Draco and I decided to move in together in my muggle home for the time being.

"Good evening, love" I said pecking his lips. I wore a crop top with my shortest shorts and glasses.

"So, did you have a fun night?" he asked as he sat down on a chair in the kitchen.

"Yes, they were all happy. Tomorrow we're going to buy the dresses" I said looking up from the stack of paperwork on the dining table.