Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party

The next day, as it was a Saturday, we didn't have any classes. I woke up late, Draco and I had agreed to meet outside my common room at exactly 1.15 PM, when everyone would be at lunch in the hall.

I was waiting for the girls to leave for lunch, and like they always did, they would leave early, leaving enough time for me to get ready.

"You coming?" Ginny asked and I pretended to do some homework.

"You guys go on; I'll be there in few" I lied and they left.

I quickly wore my outfit and put on some light makeup, grabbed my wand.

I picked up a quill and a parchment and left a note for the girls.

I have gone to my house, just to relax. Don't worry, I'll be back in a few hours.

~ Love, Olivia

I went outside my common room to see Draco waiting for me and as usual he was in all black clothing. He turned around as soon as he heard the door open.

He looked back and forth, left and right and pulled me into a kiss.

"You look absolutely beautiful, darling" he said and I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, you don't look half bad, Malfoy" I said holding his arm.

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked and he looked down at me.

"Well, I was thinking that first, we'll go to your house and take your car, go to a nice restaurant and come back" he said smiling, waiting for approval.

I nodded and apparated us to my house. I opened the door and grabbed my keys and he took them from me. He brought the car out of the garage and got out of it and opened the car door for me.

"Such a gentleman" I said as I placed a hand on his cheek, while pecking the other.

I sat down and turned on the GPS to a nice, authentic restaurant, a little far from town.

"Oh, can we go to Celeste on our way back?" I asked as Draco stopped the car and handed the keys for valet parking.

I opened the car door, while he quickly ran to my side and closed the door. He opened it for me and said, "What did you think you were doing?" and I got out of the car.

"You're my queen, let me treat you like one" he said as we entered the restaurant.

We sat down and ordered food, the whole time I was carefree, I was happy, I didn't have a worry in my head. Draco kept staring at me and would look down and smile widely.

He would hold my hand and kiss the back of my hand all the time, we practically held hands the whole time we were there.

The check arrived and before I could get it, he did.