Chapter 56 - The Prophecy

We were quickly snatched by the members of the Squad and Harry was made to sit on a chair, with Umbridge hovering over her. Draco was not there and I sighed. I didn't know if I would be able to face him. That's a totally different story.

If he found out that we were going to the Ministry of Magic, he would've killed me before I would've even stepped a foot outside Hogwarts.

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl" Draco said as he came in pushing Neville with a wand on his neck.

Goyle was holding me by my collar, a little too tight. Draco looked at me, then at Goyle then his hand.

"Psst, Goyle" he said and Goyle looked at him. He gestured him to exchange their hostages. I was pushed by Goyle while he grabbed Neville and Draco grabbed me.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he whispered in my ear. I looked to the side and didn't say anything.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge asked as she bent down to Harry's eye level.

"No" he replied and she smacked him in the face.

"Liar" she accused and I flinched at her action. Draco loosened his grip around me and lowered his wand and rubbed my back in order to soothe me.

Even if I hated the guy right now, he still had his way to make me feel better.

"You summoned me, headmistress?" Snape entered her office and she stood up straight.

"Yes, I want answers. Have you brought Veritaserum?" she asked and I sighed.

Fine. If she wants to use Veritaserum, use it. Then she'll believe that Harry is telling the truth about Voldemort being back.

"I'm afraid, you've used up all of my stores interrogating students. The last one on Miss Chang" he said in his cold tone.

"I cannot help you" Snape said looking at Umbridge and then he looked at me and winked just slightly.

He helped us.

"He's got Padfoot" Harry said before Snape could leave the office.

"He's got Padfoot at the place, where it's hidden" Harry completed making Snape stop in his tracks.

"What? What is Padfoot? What where is hidden? What is he talking about Snape?" Umbridge rambled on and Snape turned around.

He looked at Harry in shock and then at me, I nodded slightly.

"No idea" he said and left the office.

"Alright, you leave me with no choice, Potter. As it is the matter of security of Ministry and the Minister himself, I have to take action" she said turning around at her table.

"The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue" she said and I squirmed under Draco's grip.

"Don't, darling" he said terrified of the thought that she would do it to me as well.

"That's illegal" Hermione said trying to free herself from the grip of Crabbe.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him" she said as she placed the Minister's photo upside down.

"You're a bitch!" I said as she pointed her wand at Harry.

"What?" she said looking at me and Draco tightened his grip on me.

"Are you deaf? I said you're a bitch" I repeated myself, while she walked closer to me.

"Crucio!" she said pointing her wand at me.