Chapter 19 - The Boggart

From now on, let's just pretend that they're 16/17? I feel awkward writing flirting scenes for 13/14 years old.

We all were in the great hall, doing our homework. I was sitting next to Cedric with the others. He and I got pretty close over the few days. He told me about his past and I told him about mine. 

Everything. It felt like everything was calm around him. That I didn't have portray to be this strong girl who has her life miserable.

He was also a pretty funny guy, always had me laughing holding my stomach. 

He cracked a joke, he said, "Ok, so Snape and McGonagall lose Dumbledore in the crowd. What do they do?"

Snape says, "We lost Dumbledore in the crowd, Professor McGonagall"

Minerva – "Slytherin wins the house cup"

Dumbledore from within the crowd, standing up and shouting – "500 points to Gryffindor"

Minerva – "Found him!"

I was laughing and my eyes were all teary, because he mimicked Snape, McGonagall and Dumbledore. All the eyes in The Great Hall were on me, not because I was laughing out loud. The girls envied me because probably Cedric was sitting close to me, more than he should. And like Cedric mentioned, the boys would've fallen for my laugh. Draco was looking at us too, if eyes could kill, his would've probably already killed Cedric.

Draco's POV

I was soon out of hospital and we were all sitting in The Great Hall, doing our homework, well not me. Because of my hand, Madam Pomfrey said that I should take rest from writing. One thing she did right. I was talking to Goyle, when I heard Olivia laugh. Definitely music to my ears, but when I saw who she was sitting with, I had this rage inside me, my stomach was twisting, why was I jealous? I could get any girl I want, why did my heart crave for her?

All the eyes in The Great Hall were on them, guys were drooling over her. I hated it, I knew that they just wanted to use her and then leave, no one wanted her for her personality. Half of the guys didn't even know her like I did.

She was still laughing; how much funny could the joke be? I was feeling angry and then I heard Pansy talking to me, touching my hand and my thigh. She said, "Does it hurt terribly Draco?"

I spoke loudly for her to hear it. "Yes, it does hurt terribly. It comes and goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another thud, and I would've lost my arm. I can't do homework for weeks" and with my other hand, I was stroking her thigh.

Olivia's POV

"Listen to that idiot!" Ron said looking over at Draco. I diverted my attention to them and then I saw Draco. Pansy was all over her and he let her be. For once, what I was feeling in his compartment on the train, I didn't feel it, I wasn't jealous. Wow, it felt great. I felt at peace.

"He's really laying it on thick" Ron continued.

"At least, Hagrid didn't get fired and Buckbeak is still alive" Harry said.

"But I heard his father is furious. He will not stop" Mione said.

My fists were clenched, my jaw too and I said gritting my teeth, "If something happens to Buckbeak or Hagrid, I am going to break every bone in his body"

"Easy, girl. Easy. You already broke his nose once. I think, he gets the point" Cedric said putting a hand on my thigh making me sigh at his touch.

Seamus came running towards us and said that Sirius Black has been sighted in Dufftown which wasn't far from Hogwarts. After what Harry told me about his conversation with Mr. Weasley, I was worried. If he decided to come to Hogwarts, what will happen?