Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform

"Really?" I asked to Blaise as I stirred the gravy in the pot. It was a few weeks after we found out I was pregnant. "You really want to break up with her?"

"Yeah, I mean, we've been having fights a lot lately, plus, it's better if we break up before we get married, so you-" Blaise tried to explain his dispute with Daphne.

"You think, you will find a more attractive, understanding girl than Daphne?" Draco chimed in as he set the table for dinner.

"No, I mean, did-did you guys have any second doubts about each other?" Blaise asked and Draco and I answered at the same time.

"Yes"

"No"

"Uh-oh"

"You had second doubts about me?" Draco asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Draco, why do you forget - the first we met, I literally punched you and then again in our second year. And then again at the time of Buckbeak. You gave me a plenty of reasons to feel insecure. But not when we were getting married" I explained casually.

"Fine then. I had second doubts about you too" Draco said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, you didn't" I said smirking.

"No, I didn't" he followed right after.

"Hello? I'm still here" Blaise said waving his hand.

"Sweetheart, I don't know what to say. Look, if you feel like she's the one, then fight for her, work through the fights, or-or take counselling. You don't find girls like Daphne easily. Don't let her go, she has no one now. After that incident, her whole family is in Azkaban, she needs you" I said placing my hands on his shoulder.

"What I'd do without you, Olive?" he asked as he hugged me. I wrapped my hands around him and snuggled.

"Hello, I'm still here" Draco repeated Blaise's words when he saw us getting comfy.

~~

I was sleeping peacefully, when I felt a little kick from my little one. It wasn't the first time he kicked, yet it felt amazing every time. Draco had his arm around my belly, while my back faced his chest. He may have felt the kick as well because he said, "Ha! There's a baby in there!"

"Oh, yeah. That's where I put it" I said rolling my eyes.

"No, I know that you're pregnant but for some reason I couldn't wrap my head around it but-but now when I felt the kick, it feels so real" he said and I turned around.

"Yeah, congratulations" I said sarcastically.

"Are-are we ready to have a baby in this house? Does- does it need that muggle thing you showed me? Baby-proofing? What about the name? Do you have any in mind? What about god parents? Who will we ask? What if they say no? W-What about our jobs-"

"Draco, for the love of Merlin, stop rambling and go back to sleep, if you don't the next person kicking will be me" I said as I tried going back to sleep.

"But what about when we are work-" he said and I kicked him in the shin.

"I said it and I did it"

~~

"I'M NEVER LETTING YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN, MALFOY" I screamed as I tried pushing harder.

"Mrs. Malfoy, come on, just one more push" the doctor said as Draco held my hand.

"You are kind of squeezing it hard, darling" he whimpered when I crushed his hand. The doctor and I glared at him and he smiled awkwardly. "Keep pushing, you can do it, darling" he cheered and I tried pushing again.