Savior

— Damianooo! - the backdoor opened and two shirtless guys emerged. One of them had long dark hair, other one rocked a mullet. They surrounded my companion, not even acknowledging me. I quetly smoked my cigarette, while they bantered in fluent italian. I could only understand a few fragments of their conversation. They were laughing, punching each other, acting like wild animals. Soon, they turned to go inside. 
Buonanotte, mia cara, - Damiano waved to me, before disappearing inside. I quickly finished smoking and followed them. I was hit with heat and the smell of sweat. There was no sign of my new acquaitance, but the party seemed to be as lively as ever. I made my way to the dance floor, searching for Saffron. The place was packed full. I struggled to break through the crowd of raving people. After a while I gave up and let the crowd slowly bring me closer to the bar, just like the waves in the sea. The feeling of frustration grew inside of me. Still looking around, I ordered a few tequila shots. I took one for being fired, second one for being ignored by the men outside and just as I was about to down the third one, I felt a hand around my shoulders.
— It's uncommon for a beautiful lady like yourself to be drinking alone. - I saw a man in his thirties, smiling drunkenly at me. 
— I'm not alone, there's plenty of people - I fake smiled and took his hand off me.
— But you don't know all of them! Let me tell you, there are a lot of bad people in the world. - he leaned close to me pointing his finger. I saw him struggle to stand straight.
— Let me guess, you're one of them, right? - I rolled my eyes, hoping he would find someone else to talk to.
— No no no, lady! I am just a friendly guy, I just want to make sure you're safe - he smiled.
— Well, thank you, I've never felt safer.
— Let's go dance!
— I'm not feeling like it now.
— Come on, come on, I'll show you my moves, - he grabbed my hand and started swinging his hips to the beat.
— I'm sorry, I'm not the best companion right now, - I tried to free my hand, but his grip was tight.  He kept on pulling me to the dance floor and I struggled to resist as the tequila slowly made me lose control of my body.
— Hey! Let go of my wife! - a foxy blonde jumped in between us.
— Your wife? Ooh, I see, you know, you both are welcome to join me, I always wanted...
— Get lost before I rip your balls off. - The blonde wasn't playing.
The man cursed at us and finally left. I laughed.
— I'm sorry, are you alone here? - she asked smiling.
— No, I just can't find my friend and I'm so tired of looking... - I started slurring as everything was spinning faster and faster.
— Is your friend a woman or a man? 
— A woman, Saffron. Long red hair.
— Come join us, and we'll keep an eye out for your friend, okay? It's not safe for you to sit here alone in this condition - she chukled.

I didn't say anything, just let her lead me to her friends. They had a big table not far from the stage.
— Oh wow, you guys are lucky - I said plopping down on a sofa.
— We have certain perks - the blonde smiled before taking a shot. 
— Where's your friends? - I asked as there were only the two of us at the table.
— I don't know, they should be back soon.
The woman was super gorgeous and easy to talk to. We started dancing and I was amazed at how confident in her body she was. I could say the party only started then. There was practically only pure alcohol in my veins, but she called for more shots and I kept her company. I was barely standing but the feeling was amazing. I haven't felt this light and free in a long time. I jumped as she started kissing my neck. I wasn't used to it, but the sensation was good. 

I woke up as the sun was hitting my face. My hand clumsily fished for a phone, that usually was on my nightstand. Through the fog of my lashes I looked around. Only then I came to the realisation that this bed wasn't mine. I still felt dizzy and my head hurt like hell. I slowly sat up and looked around. 

My clothes were still on me, signaling that I probably don't have to regret anything

My clothes were still on me, signaling that I probably don't have to regret anything. I tried to find my purse, but it was nowhere to be seen. The soft breeze from an open door calmed my nausea a little bit. I heard a muffled sound from the other room. Gathering all my strength I stood up and made my way to it. 
— You have to bring her home as soon as possible, it's irresponsible for you to act that way! - some woman grunted. When I left the room, I saw a woman in a formal suit, simmilar to ones we had to wear at work. She didn't look happy as she caught a glimpse of me.
— I'll call a driver. - she said, brushing past me on her way out. A familiar face smiled at me.
— Hello, sunshine, how are you? - the blonde smiled. She looked rough aswell, but that wasn''t the thing that caught me off guard. I must have been super drunk last night not to recognise her. In front of me was standing Victoria De Angelis. It was hard to conceal my shock, but I didn't want to look even more stupid than I already was, so I regained my composure and smiled.
— My head is killing me - I whined.
— I'll give you my special drink, it clears up the hangover faster.
— Do you know where my phone is? - I asked looking around awkwardly.
— Yeah, here - she took my purse off the shelf and passed it to me.
— Do you remember last night at all? - she asked.
— I remember you saving me at the bar, but pretty much nothing more. - I laughed.
— Oh boy! Well, it doesn't surprise me. 
— Could I borrow a charger? - I asked as my phone was dead.
— Of course, come. - She went into another bedroom and pulled it out of a drawer.

Victoria left the room giving me some privacy as I dialed Saf's number. I had to wait for a while until she finally picked up.
— Oh my God, it took you ages to call! - she said instead of "hello".
— It took you ages to answer! Where did you go last night? Are you okay? - I asked praying for a positive answer.
— Never better! I'm sorry, I met this guy, Lorenzo and o-m-g, Sky, he totally swept me off my feet... or what do they say in the books? - she laughed, - I tried to find you before leaving, but you were nowhere to be seen, so I left you a few texts and went to his place.
— Oh, I'm so relieved! I felt like the worst friend. - I sighed.
— Don't be! Tell me what you were up to? How did you get home?
I didn't want to lie to her, but telling the truth was not an option in my mind either. The woman Victoria was talking to seemed not fond of me being there so I didn't want to cause any problems by spreading the word about my company.
— Some girl saved me from a drunk bastard at the bar, so I joined her group, keeping an eye out for you, but we had a good time and I totally blacked out, - I said, not mentioning my location.
— Awh, I was hoping you found someone to take home too... 
— Okay, I'm really glad you're fine, but my head is killing me, I think I'll go take a two hour nap now.  Talk later? - I wanted to finish the conversation so she wouldn't ask more questions I couldn't answer.
— I'm gonna do the same. Later! - she laughed.

I put my phone down and stood in front of the window for a while, trying to recall the events of last night and process the fact that I was partying with Victoria. Unfortunately, my mind was completely blank.
— Here you go, - Victoria came in with a glass of green smoothie in her hand.
— The magic drink? - I smiled taking it from her.
— Indeed, - she lifted another glass to her mouth.
— Oh wow, I was expecting it to taste bad! - I was pleasantly surprised.
— This recipe was perfected by my manager actually - Victoria smiled.
— The woman I saw before?
— Siena, yeah.
— She's not very happy that I'm here.. - I said and immediately regretted my wording.
— Oh, it's not the first time, - Victoria set her glass on the table waving dismissively, - Well, it's rare for me to bring a stranger home, but she's really strict with the rules. We're kind of big now, you know, - she added, unsure if I knew who she was or not.
— I get it. Let me call a taxi, - I said as I finished the drink.
— Don't worry, she already called a driver, who will take you home. 

When a black car with tinted windows pulled up in front of the house, the manager came to me and led me outside. Victoria went to the bathroom and was not back yet, so I stalled a little, not sure if I should say goodbye or just leave. It felt kind of sad, I was still a little bit starstruck and wanted to talk to her more, but at the same time it was clear to me that I shouldn't expect a friendship out of this. We had a good time last night and she took care of me, because she's a nice person, but that's it, time for me to leave. Not wanting to make it awkward, I sat in the car and told the driver my adress. Just as we were about to go, Victoria jumped in on the backseat beside me.
— What's happening? - I asked surprised.
— I'm feeling adventurous, - she smiled.
I heard the manager call her name as we took off.

*******************************************
Hello, thank You for giving my story a chance! Things are moving kinda slow right now, but believe me, there are lots of exciting events to come. I want to try and keep everything as realistic as possible, while not boring you with tons of unnecessary details, so be sure to leave me some feedback! Also - if you prefer your love interest to be someone other than Damiano, leave a comment with the name you would like the story to be about. There's still a few chapters left before the interactive parts begin, so I have time to adjust the story to fit your liking.

Stay safe! <3