Damiano

*DAMIANO'S POINT OF VIEW*
***********************************************

I put my suitcase into the trunk and sat near the driver.
— Thanks for coming this late, - I said, feeling guilty for interrupting his family time.
— No problem, Damiano. - he calmly said looking at  the road. We usually had lots of things to talk about, but we both seemed not in the mood for that now. I watched the sky get darker and darker until we reached my destination. 
— Thank you once again, Vito, - I said getting out.

I took my stuff and fished for keys in the pocket of my jeans. Once I finally got them, I unlocked the door and went inside. It was dark, but I didn't mind it. I closed the door behind me and sighed. I could finally relax. After a moment, I realised I left my suitcase outside, so I went and grabbed it. My shoes came off quickly and I took a little tour to the kitchen and living room to see if anybody's been here recently. Happy with the lack of human touch I was about to take my suitcase upstairs as I heard the stairs creak. I quickly went back to the front door and switched the light on. On the stairs I saw a woman in a bikini. She slowly turned back at me squinting and pointing something at me. Only then I recognised her. It was the same girl that frantically danced to our songs in the club, the same one I shared a cigarette with and the same one that got into car with Vic a few weeks ago.

Cosa stai facendo qui? - I asked, forgetting she would have trouble understanding.
— Oh my God! - she gasped, still pointing the thing at me. Only then I realised it was a hairbrush.
— Were you planning to murder me with that? - I tried not to laugh, but struggled.
Her cheeks got adorably red. I couldn't prevent myself from checking her body out She was kinda similar to Vic, but a little more curvy. My eyes went from her face to her tiny waist, but I stopped myself.
— Nobody told me I was going to have company, - I teased her.
— As you can see, you caught me off guard too, - she talked back, blushing even harder. Her reaction made me smile. She was really beautiful, but I saw she didn't see herself that way. I decided to play her a little to lighten my mood. I took my suitcase and slowly made my way up to her, stopping only inches away.
— Smells good, - I said, finally acknowledging the smell of food.
— I-I made lasagna, are you hungry?, -  she said in a shaky voice. I completely threw her off ballance, but I didn't plan to stop just yet.
— I am indeed hungry, - I said seductively, taking my eyes from her body, to meet her eyes. I could hear her breathing get quicker, then made my way up to my room.

She wanted to make sure it's ready for me, but I knew it was. I sent her off and started unpacking my things. My mind was racing about what Isla or Siena will have to say, but I snapped back, as she came back. I didn't expect her to. She offered to help me with my things, but I had already brought everything here and even if I didn't, I wouldn't let her. I don't know what it was, but something about this woman was intriguing. Her eyes were dark, but sparkly, her hair fell softly on her chest. She acted so friendly, but I could see that's not all she has to offer. I teased her about lasagna, and she got really competitive. We went downstairs and she put the leftovers in the oven to heat it up. I brought the wine I'd bought, because it would be nicer to share it than drink it alone, but she refused. I felt kind of sad, because I saw what alcohol was able to awaken in her and I wanted to experience it again. She joined me for dinner and I persuaded her to try my drink.

She took the glass, observing the wine intensely. Then, she lifted it up to her face, almost touching it with her lips. I felt my body tingle a little while I was watching. It felt like I was whitnessing something intimate. Then she finally let the wine run to her lips, colouring them a dark burgundy colour.

— Pinot noir? - she said, her lips still a little wet with the liquor.
— Yes, - I let a smile out, - I've never seen someone enjoy wine so gracefully.
She liked my compliment. I saw she was really eager to know what I thought about her dish. I was pleasantly surprised by it, as it was really good. I decided to tease her a little again and we started bickering who could make a better lasagna. After eating, I washed the dishes. I could feel her eyes on me, sliding her gaze up and down my body. I knew she enjoyed the view. A blind man could see it. I winked at her, and she blushed, but her eyes were set on me.