Less talking

Damiano stood in front of me, still in his stage makeup, his hair slicked back with gel, but one strand hanging loosely on his face. His jacket was open, showing his tattooed chest. His facial expression was unreadable.

 His facial expression was unreadable

I was at a loss of words. Not only because I was caught off guard by his sudden appearance, but also because of his powerful stance. Two weeks wasn't such a long time, but I felt like I haven't seen him for ages. I let my eyes explore him for a few seconds. He looked as hot, as powerful, as intriguing... as sexy as the first time we ran into each other at this house. That's what made me feel so strange. 
— Are we going to stare at each other the whole night? - he laughed.
— N-no... - I struggled to speak. 
He turned to the side and let me inside.
— Were you smoking my cigarettes? - he asked, closing the door.
— Yeah.. - I looked down, trying to gather myself.
— Ohh, boy... - he walked to the kitchen and I followed him.
— What's wrong? - I asked, suddenly worried.
— These cigarettes were... special if you know what I mean, - he smiled wickedly.
— What? What's in them? 
— Don't you feel lightheaded?
— N-no, I don't think so... - I looked around me to check.
— Ohh, that's even worse... - he looked at me worried.
— What's going to happen to me? - I asked, feeling anxious.
He examined me with a serious expression on his face. I struggled to keep the eye contact.
— Relax, I'm just playing you, - he chuckled and poured some wine in two glasses, - Why are you here, Sky?
— I-I came here to fix my mistakes, - I took a deep breath.
— Is that so? - he lifted one eyebrow, pushing me one of the glasses.
— Yes. Damiano, I'm so sorry for being such a bitch. I regret our bickering and fights, because I know that if I was more open to talk things out, it would have never happened... - I dared to look at him. He was listening carefully, - But most of all I regret the sick triangle I dragged you into. I'm so sorry for making you fight for me like I was some kind of prize...
— You are worth fighting for, - he said without any emotion, still waiting for me to finish.
— I'm sorry for being so indecisive and selfish, Damiano, I really am. I can't even understand how it all happened, believe me, if I could, I would have acted differently that evening... But all I can do now is apologise and hope you'd forgive me, - I watched him, waiting for response. He looked at me, thinking something. His eyes were so piercing, that I downed the whole glass of wine to hopefully calm my nerves.
— What would you do differently now? - he asked slowly, still staring at me.
— I would tell you, that you are the only man that has ever made me feel like I could do absolutely anything, only man that makes my heart skip a beat everytime our eyes meet, that makes my body tremble with his voice... I would apologise for that misunderstanding and tell you that the only man that has my heart is you, - the whole time he was watching me, almost counting the words that left my mouth, - Then I would kiss you deep and passionate, just how you like and make us forget all the struggles we had.
Damiano finished his wine and slowly walked up to me. My heart was pounding, not knowing what was about to happen. I couldn't read this man. He smiled slightly, but his eyes were burning. He lifted his hand and touched my cheek softly, moving closer and closer. I didn't dare to move an inch, still trying to guess his next move. He stoped when our lips were just a breath away.
Less talking, more doing, - he whispered and closed the distance. I took it as my cue to act. I was so hungry for his lips that when I felt them crash on mine, I could swear I was in heaven. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in. He groaned like a predator and wrapped his hand around my waist. 

The lust and fire that we felt in this moment was exactly the same as we had in the beginning. I missed that sensation for a long time, thinking it was just a rose colored glasses phase, that inevitably ends some day, but right now I knew it wasn't the case. Everything was right now, just like it has to be. Just as amazing as it was before. I didn't care about anything in the world other than this man. All of our struggles faded away and became distant as I felt his strong hands press me against his body. We stopped kissing just for a moment to get some air, and he used the opportunity to lift me up on the kitchen island. He kissed me again and I bit his lip playfully.
— Don't try me, - he whispered in my lips smiling.
— Or what? - I teased him.
— Or I'll have to show you who's the boss here, - he chuckled.
— I'm a freelancer, - I bit his lip again and he laughed. 

I took off his jacket in a rush, he did the same with my clothes. The sensation of his hot skin against mine was exciting. It felt like hundreds of little fireworks traveled under my skin, tracing his movements. I gasped when his lips wandered to my chest. He sweeped everything that was behind me away quickly, before laying me down. I got blinded with passion as he worked his magic. Both of our moans echoed through the house and sounded like a most beautiful music. I sunk my nails into his hands, and he groaned so seductive, moving rougher than before. 

It took a while for both of us to recover from what happened. I felt all my strength leave my body, making me unable to walk. He kissed me one last time and lifted me up. 
— What are you doing? - I asked, trying to hold on to him.
— Taking you to my dungeon, - he chuckled, heading for the stairs. I landed softly in his bed, while he went to have a quick shower. I wanted to join, but I really didn't feel like I had the energy. I made myself comfy under the sheets and tried to convince myself I wasn't dreaming. I wasn't expecting this night to go the way it did. I was ready to struggle and even get my heart broken. I was preparing myself for the worst, but even the best outcome I could imagine then didn't live up to this. I was so grateful to Saf for pushing me once again.

I sunk into the sheets, smiling to myself, trying to stay awake until he came out from the shower. I thought I heard something downstairs, so I sat up and listened. 
— Damiano? - I froze, hearing the voice calling out.