The beginning. Part I

*DAY OF THE CONCERT*

I walked out of shower to find Helen already in my room.
— Oh, how did you get here? - I was startled.
— You forgot to lock the door again, - she smiled, - But this time it came in handy. I have a free minute to doll you up, so sit.
— Thank you for caring, I really appreciate it, - I did as she said.
— Oh, don't worry, I imagine how you must feel, getting thrown into so many new situations you're not used to. At least you will look flawless.
— Yes, I swear, you're a magician! - I laughed.
— This is going to be the first time you're seeing them play? - she asked, getting my wet hair away from face.
— Yes, I'm so excited and nervous... - I shifted in the chair.
— You have no reason to be nervous, you're just enjoying the show. They on the other hand...
— Must be shitting their pants, - I finished her sentence and we both laughed.
— We're going to be there with you, - she smiled.
— Oh thank the lord! - I sighed in relief.
We decided on kind of simple look. She made my eye color pop and gave me beautiful hollywood waves. I lost the count of products she used to keep my hairstyle neat, because there were still a few hours left until the beggining of the show. 

— I still can't believe you're going to be there as a VIP, - Saf seemed even more excited than me.
— Yeah, it's going to be an experience for sure, - I agreed.
— Can we speed up time? I just can't wait. I can't focus on anything else, Vivienne already gave me a lecture today.
— Hey, it's just a concert, don't be silly, you should take your job more seriously, really. 
— Yeah yeah, now that I got a raise and can finally move out to live on my own, I guess I should.
— You what?! - I was surprised hearing her talk about these serious changes so casually.
— Oh, I didn't tell you? I'm sorry, girl, there was a lot going on in my life and with Lorenzo, I guess I forgot.
— You're moving?
— Yeah, next weekend I'm going to have a small apartment, no roommates, just me and my chaos! - she sounded happy.
— I smell an opportunity to visit you then! - I was stoked to hear it.
— Yes, please!
We had to end the call quickly, because her lunch break ended and I was left alone again, not knowing how to pass time.

Eventually Isla came to pick me up. I was the last one from the whole crew to come to the arena. I saw a huge crowd of people already by the main entrance. I remembered the last time I went to a concert. I knew the crowd felt excited, full of hopes of somehow getting close to their idols. My feelings now vere different. I was close to my idols, I knew them personally. I was excited to see them perform, but more than that I was nervous and prayed for everything to go smoothly. I care about every single one of them, so the thought of something failing while they are on the stage seemed like the end of the world for me. 

We rushed through a maze of concrete corridors, until we reached a white door. Isla told me to go in and ran away, picking up the ringing phone. I took a deep breath and opened the door, expecting to see the band in there, but instead I saw Giuseppe, silently swearing while running around the rack of clothes.
— Hey, is everything okay? - I asked, closing the door behind me.
— Just peachy! - he answered annoyed, - We're missing one of Thomas' outfits and Damiano managed to rip his pants during dress rehearsal. I just don't have enough time to make everything work, - he put his hands on the head.
— Hey, relax, I'm here, I can help you, - I said.
— Do you know how to sew? - he looked at me hopeful.
— By hand? 
— Doesn't matter at this point, - he waved to the pants that had a decently sized hole in the croch area. I chuckled, remembering it's not the first time Damiano rips it in the same area.
— I can sew it by hand if it's okay, - I nodded.
— Okay, then look, - Giuseppe took the ripped pants in his hand and led me to the rack, - I'm going to try and go back to the hotel to pick up the missing outfit. While I'm gone I need you to sew up that hole and just in case I'm not back before the show starts, I need you to take these hangers that are labeled #1 and bring them to their changing rooms. Is it okay?
— I guess so. Where are the changing rooms and which outfit belongs to who? - I tried to get as much information as possible, because I really didn't want to screw up the show. Giuseppe quickly repeated everything I needed to know and do and flew out the door in a rush. I immediately jumped to my task too.