Morning

I woke up to loud noises coming from the street. I should have closed the balcony... The sun was shining so bright, my whole room looked golden. I was startled to hear soft breathing behind me. I turned to see Damiano peacefully sleeping, completely unbothered. So it's real... I wasn't dreaming. It's the first time I see him so calm and not intimidating. His lashes caught light, making them look feathery. His skin was glowing, making me jealous. How can somebody look this good even when sleeping? He shifted slightly, to avoid sun shining directly in his face. I smiled at how cute he looked doing that. 

I recalled yesterday's events while watching him. It all seemed so surreal. I still can't believe I'm friends with one of the most popular bands in the world right now, that I'm working for them, so how was I supposed to believe Damiano was sleeping in my bed after a wonderful night of making love under the stars? I blushed remembering the moment. Careful not to wake him up, I slipped out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I know it's stupid, but I wanted to look beautiful when he woke up, so I put a little bit of concealer on and fixed my brows. Once I was happy with my look, I went back to bed to find Damiano already awake.

— Why did you leave me? - he looked upset.
— I had to go to the bathroom, - I smiled and crawled into bed to join him. He wrapped his hands around me.
— How did you sleep? - he asked.
— Like a baby, - I chuckled, - What about you?
— I can't remember last time I was this knocked out, - he smiled, flashing his white teeth in the sun.
— What are we going to tell others? - I looked at him.
— What do you mean? - he raised an eyebrow.
— You know... About us?
— We don't owe them anything, - he smiled, - But I think it's very clear without any further explanation. I'm not hiding how I feel about you.
— Is it going to be weird?
— To be honest, I think they all suspected something was happening between us, so no. It's going to be pefectly normal. I think our managers are the ones that we should be careful around for now, - he looked at me apollogetically.
— Of course, - I nodded. 
We cuddled in the bed for a little while, until a distant voice inerrupted us:
— Damiano! - I recognised it was Giuseppe, calling out from his balcony.
— You better go see what he wants before he decides to jump into my balcony again, - I laughed.
— He's done that before? - Damiano looked at me surprised and I nodded, pushing him out of the bed. 

I wasn't surprised finding out that Giuseppe ordered Damiano to go back to their room, so I could give him all the gossip about last night.
— I only heard awful silence coming from your room last night! Please explain yourself, - he plopped down on my bed.
— Maybe it's because we did it away from prying eyes and ears? - I bit my lip smiling.
— So you did it? OMG! Where? How was it?
— Hey, hold your horses, I'm not discussing everything in detail!, - I rolled my eyes.
— Come on! You can't tease me like that!
— Okay, I'll only say that it was under the stars and he was really good.  Now stop it, - I blushed.
— Ooh, girl, I'm jealous already. It's been a while since I had a man myself, - he sighed.
— So now that you can stop worrying about me and Damiano, maybe it's time to find someone for yourself, - I winked at him teasingly.
— Ah, I wish! I don't think any relationship would work out with my schedule.
— Busy days? - I sat next to him.
— Believe me! I have two more concerts and a photoshoot to work at this upcoming week.
— So you're not working for "Maneskin" only? - I asked.
— I love working with them, so I prioritize them, but no, I'm a free bird, no one owns me! - he replied with sass.
— It must be tiring, right?
— Oh it is! But I do what I love so at the end of the day it fulfills me. And I get to see the world as a bonus! 
— Yeah... I was in a desperate need for a job when Vic invited me to work as their housekeeper, so now my actual professional growth is on halt... - I looked at the floor, thinking.
— What did you do before?
— I was an event organiser/coordinator. Basically taking clients, getting their vision of a certain event and making sure it becomes reality, - I smiled at him.
— Oooh, so knowing the band may come in handy for you one day.
— Well maybe, but I don't know what I want to do anyore and I certainly don't want to take advantage of our relationship, - I shook my head.
— You don't have to. Trust me, when you're around famous people, opportunities come to you naturally. You just have to wait and figure out what it is that you're passionate about.
— I guess we'll see in the future, - I smiled.

We met up with others at the hotel's restaurant for breakfast. While everyone were getting in their seats, I looked around, trying to see Ethan coming, but he didn't show up.
— Is Ethan okay? - I asked Isla.
— Yes, he's just tired and said he would eat later, - she shrugged.
I didn't like it. 
— So, how did you sleep? - Vic smiled at me wickedly across the table.
— Umm, really good actually, it's nice that the night was a little cooler than the previous, - I looked at her pretentiously, leaning my head towards Isla subtly. Vic got my message and nodded slightly.
— I think we should explore the town while we still have time, - Thomas said, flipping through a tourist guide.
— That's a good idea, - Damiano agreed.
We planned our route while we ate. I finished a little quicker than others, so I took the chance to get some food and bring it to Ethan.

I knocked on his door. Not a single sound came from behind it, so I knocked again. Still nothing. 
— Ethan, are you there? - I pressed my lips against the door. I guess he wasn't. As I was about to walk away, the door suddenly opened.
— Hey, - he smiled slightly.
— I'm sorry, were you sleeping? - I turned back at him.
— Oh, no, I was just in the bathroom, - he gestured to the back.
— Well, I brought you something to eat, - I gave him the plate, - You didn't join us...
— Thank you, you didn't need to do that, - he smiled, - I just wanted to lay in bed for a little longer.
— Is everything okay? How are you feeling?
— It's fine, I guess I'm just exhausted from yesterday's show, - he shrugged.
— Are you sure? Please, talk to me if something's bothering you, - I looked at him concerned.
— I'm fine, Sky, really. Thank you for caring, but you don't need to worry.
— If you say so... Just remember I'm here for you, okay? 
— Of course. Now, if you don't mind I would like to go back to bed.
— Okay, we planned to go explore the city in an hour. Will you join us? - I asked.
— I'll see about it, okay? - he smiled.
— Okay, get some rest, - I smiled back and he closed the door. 
I went back to my room lost in thoughts. I couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong with Ethan. He seemed a little different and I felt like he wasn't telling me the truth.

I opened my closet to look for an outfit I'd wear when we go out. I laid it on the bed and was about to go do my makeup, when I heard a knock on my door.
— Sky? Can I come in? - I heard Damiano.
— Of course, - I openned the door to let him inside.
— What's up? - he asked, probably seeing that I was a little worried.
— I think something's wrong with Ethan, - I put my hands on my hips.
— Why? 
— He seems kind of... Different.
— Well, he told me he was tired after the show, - Damiano shruged.
— Yeah, but I feel like there could be something else...
— If you say so, I will talk to him later, okay? - he walked up and kissed my forehead.
— Okay, thank you. 
— Are you getting ready to go out already? - he saw my clothes on the bed. I nodded.
— Isn't it too early for that? 
— Easy for you to speak, - I caressed his cheek, - You look flawless even when sleeping and I need makeup to look presentable.
— Nonsense! - he protested.
— Uh, don't even start. I need it to feel good.
— But you don't need it  to look good, - he added.
I rolled my eyes and went to take my makeup bag. Damiano sat on the bed watcing me. I heard my phone vibrating frantically.
— Someone's popular, - he looked at me surprised, while I went to get it.
— I bet it's Saf, obsessing about something, - I chuckled and openned the message. It was indeed Saf. I didn't read what she said, just pressed the link that was in the last message. I scanned the page and felt my heartbeat increase with every single sentence I read. 
— What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost, - Damiano read my expression.
— Look, - I gave my phone to him. He took a few seconds scanning the page too.
Cazzo... 
— Sky! Damiano! - I heard Isla knocking, - Open the door, we need to talk!