Because I f*cking love you

It felt like we all hield our breaths as we heard the steps coming closer. Finally I saw Damiano pop up from behind the corner. He stopped midway when he saw who was in the room. I could see how confused he was, he didn't say a word for a while.
— What's going on here? - he looked at Isla, then at me.
— Thank God you came, Damiano! She barged in this morning, - Isla pointed at Giorgia, - And started telling Sky outrageous lies! She's already not feeling well and now this...
— Get out, Giorgia, - he looked at her angry.
— No, Damiano, - I interrupted him, - You have to hear what she has to say.
— Sky, are you sure? You've had a rough time, maybe she just got in your head? - Isla tried sabotaging me.
— I'm not mental, I'm pregnant! - My patience ran out.
— You're... what? - I wasn't able to read Damiano's expression when he looked at me.
— She's pregnant, I'm not, - Giorgia pitched in, - It's part of why I came here.
— And why you should really listen to her, - I added. 
— Hold on, I don't get it... - he crossed his hands behind the head.
— Just please, sit and listen to what she has to say, - I looked at him, hoping my eyes still had that effect on him.
— Alright, - he pulled himself a chair and sat in it.
— Don't be ridiculous, Damiano! - Isla chuckled, - Are you going to fall for her lies too?
— I think I can hear her out and do my own judgement, - he said, nodding for Giorgia to speak.

She filled him in on everything she told me, shortening some parts this time. Hearing it again, I became 100 percent sure I believed her. I added some things to her speech, explaining it better. Damiano was skeptical at first like me, but as the story progressed, I saw him clenching his jaw. When she got to the part about the abortion pills, he became visibly frustrated. His eyes were fiery, but the fire wasn't because of passion, that I was used to seeing. This fire was from rage, it was revengeful and I started fearing he would get out of control. He took the pill from Giorgia and inspected it, desperately trying to see anything that would indicate Giorgia's story wasn't true, but he couldn't.

— Why? - he asked calmly, looking at the window in front of him. Our eyes went to Isla, but she looked at us, like she was expecting us to say something.
— WHY?! - he punched the armrest of a chair he was sitting in, making us jump and looked at Isla too. 
— Did you fall for it too? - Isla tried to remain calm, but I saw in her eyes the fear that was rising inside of her.
— Oh yes, I fell, but I never realised how many twisted lies you had up your sleeve... - he sighed, shaking his head. He didn't look angry anymore, he was devastated, disappointed, hurt.
— All these years I was working for you, I was loyal, I did everything I could to get you to the top...Didn't I earn your trust? - Isla acted upset too.
— Stop playing, I saw some signs before, but I trusted you blindly, so I ignored them. I wish I didn't... Just tell me why, - he looked at her intensely and I saw she was at her breaking point.
— Because I f*cking love you! - she yelled out as tears started rolling down her cheeks, - I don't get it how you could've been so blind this whole time! I gave you all my time, no personal life, because I didn't need it! I had all I cared about right in front of me when I was working. I knew Giorgia wasn't good for you and I was right, because then I heard about her cheating! I did everything I could to get her away from you, I tried to help you heal from it, even though you didn't let me! But then I made a mistake by hiring her, - she pointed at me, - I thought she would be professional and mind her business, but somehow she was able to charm all of you! I was hurt you let her in so easily, when I spent weeks trying to get close to you unsuccessfully, but I figured you needed a rebound so I let her stay. I bottled up my feelings and watched you being happy together knowing it will be short lived, but somehow you just couldn't stay away from each other! I had to do something and Giorgia was the only thing powerful enough to get her away from you so yes, I used her and I'm not proud of things I had to do, but it was all because I knew what is best for you! You should know by now, I always saw how things would play out in the future and I wasn't afraid of doing what I had to do, to prevent you from making mistakes! I thought you would finally get bored of Sky if your relationship got exhausted from constant drama, but then this pregnancy happened and I knew I had to act quickly!
— Shut up! - Damiano got enough, - Don't you dare saying another word about Sky! I'm speechless, honestly. You say you love me...
— Yes, I do, Damiano-
— YET you do everything you can to hurt me! You're sick! You spent so much time worrying about me, that you failed to notice you need help! I can't believe I was so dumb not to question your moves... Yes, you were a good manager, I'll give you that, but I'd rather be a struggling artist than spend one more minute having you around.
— And you still choose her, of course, - Isla scoffed, taking her jacket, - I have nothing more to say.
— Don't bother running, Vic is talking to police right as we speak, - Giorgia added. As if there wasn't enough drama, I felt a sharp pain going through my body. It was so bad, I couldn't even speak. I watched the three of them arguing, but I couldn't hear anything. My vision became blurry and soon it was all black. 

I don't know how long I was unconscious, but it was enough for me to wake up at the hospital. I saw Damiano resting his head on my hand, which he had cupped between his palms. I wiggled my fingers to let him know I was awake and he immediately lifted his head to look at me. I felt better, but my mind was racing. I was so confused, trying to figure out what happened, what time it was and if everything that I remember really happened. Could it all be just a big dream? Damiano kissed my forehead saying something, but I didn't hear him, I was too focused on piecing everything together.
— Where's Giorgia? - I asked.
— Giorgia?

*******************************

I have an important question to ask! I've been in love with writing since my early teenage years. I've written many stories, I forgot about most of them, but recently I came across one story that really impressed me with the storyline. It was written about a band that was very popular back then, but it's easily adaptable to our beloved "Maneskin". It has one kind of fantasy element in it, I don't want to spoil it, but it's not related to vampires, witches and werewolfs, it's not THAT serious :D My question is - would you be interested in reading it since my main story "Less talking" is coming to an end?