The beginning. Part II

I was left standing in a small hallway. What was he talking about? Confused, I went back to join others. 
— There you are, - Ethan jumped to me.
— Hi, - I smiled.
— Are you enjoying the show? - he asked.
— Absolutely, - I nodded happy, but my eyes scanned the room for Vic.
— I'm happy to hear that.
— How are you feeling? - I couldn't find Vic, so decided to continue the conversation.
— I'm feeling very energised, the athmosphere out there, - he motioned towards the stage, - Is amazing. Although Damiano was kinda off...
— You noticed that too? - I asked.
— I'm surprised that you noticed, - he chuckled.
— I talked to him and he said he was planning to do something, - I looked up, expecting him to tell me about that.
— Oh... I might know what he meant, - Ethan's mood changed immediately and that scared me.
— Tell me, - I grabbed his hand. He looked down and stroked my palm with his fingers, smiling a little.
— Okay, everyone, gather here, we need to talk! - Isla's voice pierced our ears, making all of us jump. Ethan looked at me apologetically and let go of my hand, to go join others. Lack of answers to my questions made me go crazy. I paced around, praying to get a chance to talk to any one of them after they finish discussing things with Isla, but as expected, they were rushed out and I had only one option - to wait and see. 

We returned to our seats and Giuseppe squeezed my hand.
— Everything's fine? -he asked.
— Yeah, - I nodded briefly.
— We'll talk later, - he knew I wasn't exactly sincere.
"Maneskin" came back on stage with "I wanna be your slave". I could hear girls screaming their names and it made me crack up a little. 
— I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master, - Damiano sang, looking me straight in the eyes. His wicked smile and his charm were the perfect weapons to disarm me. I looked back at him, singing along and he winked slightly, confirming that he was looking at me. It felt strange and amazing to interact with him this way. I saw something lacy flying on the stage. A thong, how original. Damiano walked up and took it from the ground, spinning it around his finger flirtatiously. I laughed at the scene. 

Seeing them playing live in front of me made me appreciate even more how good of a band they are. Thomas was absolutely killing it with his guitar solos, Victorias bass was spot on and her fierce look, of course, made her match with Damiano. Ethan's silky hair was flying in the air, like a black flame and all of them together made a spectacular view. I still raked my brain, trying to figure out what Damiano was talking about back at the changing room, but Helen and Giuseppe dragged me to dance, interrupting my thoughts.

I didn't have to wait too long as the concert was coming to an end. A few songs later the music stopped. 
— Alright you guys, - Damiano spoke to the audience, - You certainly did not disappoint us tonight, I hope the feeling's mutual, - he chuckled. The crowd started cheering. Vic and Thomas raised their hands in the air, screaming too. 
— Because you were so amazing tonight, I want to end this show in a special way, with a brand new song - Damiano smiled. My heart started beating faster. He whispered something to Vic and Thomas, then went to Ethan too. I saw him nodding. 
— Okay, so. I used to be scared of sharing my feelings with people, but I worked on that, so tonight I want to be vulnerable with you guys, - he said and the crowd screamed, - I wrote this song when I was in a dark place mentally. But this song has only good emotions attatched to it, because I wrote it when I saw the light at the end of a tunnel. I went through a lot of confusion and heartbreak, I didn't know which way to go or how to act, but - he smiled to himself.
— But I found my savior, my light. I did some mistakes and mistreated one very special person, but I grew from that and I remember writing this song because I had just discovered those feelings and I was too scared to share them in any other way. Now I'm ready to share it with the world, because I'm not afraid anymore. I want it to be heard. Let this song encourage you to be brave, to tell people that are important to you just how much you love them! And let this song reach the person I wrote it about, - he said the last sentence quietly, but I was able to hear it. I felt really nervous, because I recognised he was talking about me. It can't be true. Am I so full of myself to think he wrote a song about me? I'd like to say no, but this speech made me think otherwise.