Club

It was really strange, they didn't get recognised at the club. Or maybe they did, but people were too subtle, so I didn't even catch anyone staring or pointing at us. We got a table in the VIP area, where we had more space to breathe, because the club was very crowded. Thomas quickly got us a few rounds of shots and the party started. Because I was already tipsy from our little pre-party at the hotel, I felt myself getting more energised and happy every minute. 

We went down to the dance floor and let ourselves lose control completely. It was super fun partying with the band, because they didn't care about anything and that feeling was contagious. Ethan came closer and we started dancing together. He spun me around so effortlessly, that I believed I was light as a feather. Vic's body moved so graciously, I was jealous. The song changed into a slower one and I was still in Ethan's arms. It was a nice feeling, I felt very safe and happy, but then I remembered Damiano was also there. He didn't look upset or anything, he was having a good time with others, but once I saw him, I couldn't stop my mind from going back to the same topic that kept me awake at night. Unable to enjoy the moment anymore, I excused myself and went to the bar to get a cocktail. Ethan was very understanding and I was glad others didn't notice me leaving, because they would definitely tag along and I needed to get away for a moment.

I sat at the edge of the bar and waved for the bartender. I had to wait for a few minutes, because there were a lot of people trying to get their booze. 

— What can I get you? - he smiled at me, wiping the glass. 
— Just something good, - I shruged.
— Strong? - he chuckled.
— Whatever you like, - I smiled back.
— I have a feeling something's bothering you, - he started pouring some liquors into the shaker.
— And you are right, but I want to escape it now, - I looked around, praying he wouldn't push me to talk about it.
— Understandable, - he smiled slightly, - So where are you from?
— Is it that clear I'm not from Vienna?
— I mean, we are talking in english.. - he giggled.
— Oh, right, - I joined him, a little embarassed, - Originally I'm from the US, but I live in Italy now.
— Italy! I love that country. My grandma actually lives there, - he seemed happy.
— Oh really? So you travelled there a lot?
— Yeah, we've been to many cities, I would love to move there some day too.
— Maybe it would be easier for you, because you already have a relative there, I went through a lot to survive there though, - I rolled my eyes.
— Which city? - he smiled.
— Rome at first, now I moved to Milan.
— Damn! It's hard to make a living in Rome, not to speak about Milan!
— I guess so, but you know, I was young and naive...
— And pretty lucky if you managed to live in Milan, - he winked, pointing at me.
— It's only thanks to the amazing job opportunity I got, - I shruged.
— What do you do?
— Umm, I'm a live-in housekeeper, - I tried remembering what my contracts let me say and what I had to keep private.
— Should be a lot of work, huh?
— Quite the opposite actually, the house stays empty a lot of the time, so you know.
— Niiice then! - he smiled again, - What's your name by the way?
— Sky.
— Such a beautiful name! Really suits you. I'm Elias, nice to meet you.
— Likewise.
— Here's your drink, - he pushed a glass towards me, - It's one of my newest creations, I hope you can suggest a name for it, - he looked really proud of his work.

I looked at the huge glass, full of colors and shine. It looked mesmerizing. I took a sip, and a fruity flavor overwhelmed me. It was realy nice and full of unexpected tastes, that mixed together very well, creating an experience.
— Wow, - I said to him, looking at me excitedly.
— You like it?
— Yes, it's really good! - I nodded.
— Hell yeah! - he jumped, making me laugh, - So what would you call it?
— Safari, - I said literally the first word that came to my mind.
— Ooh, I like it! 

We chatted for a while, until I finished my drink. His shift was ending quickly, so he begged me to spend some time with him. I glanced over my shoulder to look for the band members, but they were nowhere to be seen, so I just agreed to the suggestion. Elias took me straight to the dance floor, where we danced to the catchy beat. He was a really good dancer and a good looking man. He had short hair, a well groomed beard and most beautiful green eyes. I actually enjoyed his company and it felt nice to spend some time with someone completely new and unrelated to "Maneskin". I didn't even notice our bodies geting so close, but soon I felt his warm hands around my waist. He was a gentleman, never crossing boundaries and carefully reading my reactions to his moves. That made me even more happy to be in his company. 

I leaned my back against his chest, moving to the beat and my eyes went up to the loft, where the VIP tables were. There, leaning against the railing, stood no one other than Damiano. His eyes were fixed on us, watching every move. His jaw was tense, making it appear even sharper. I instantly felt my heartbeat increase. I was wondering what he was thinking and will this situation make our relationship complicated. I mean, we weren't together and I wasn't even doing anything inappropriate, but still I got a little nervous about that. Elias spun me around, to face him, but I couldn't focus, because my ind was occupied with Damiano. I felt anxiety rise.
— I'm sorry, I just need to... - I broke away and ran towards the back exit, in desperate need of some fresh air. 

There were a few smokers outside, but I had plenty of space away from them. I crossed my arms and looked at the green street away from the club. Breathing the cool air made me feel alive.
— There you are, - hot hands wrapped around me.
— I am, - I replied.
— Are you playing me? - Damiano tried to sound confident, but I heard vulnerability in his voice.
— Why are you so full of yourself? - I asked, annoyed, - I was just having a good time.
— I know, I know. I just... You know how I feel about you. I could...
— You could die for me? - I quoted him from earlier.
— That I could, but I could alsosmash that dude's face and I almost did.
— Hey, I don't support violence and I really don't like this side of you! - I furrowed my brows and escaped his arms.
— I'm sorry, but, - he pinned me against the wall, - I can't stand others touching you. - His face was dangerously close to mine.
— That's your problem, - I played him too.
— Am I ever going to see the day when you will belong to me? - he whispered in my ear, making me shiver.
— I think you'll have to wait and see, - I gathered all my strength to resist him.
— Oh, don't do this to me, baby, - he traced my neck with his fingers before planting small kisses.
— Are you trying to mark your territory? - I smiled.
— So you are mine, huh?, - he was amused, looking me deep in the eyes.
— I never said that!
— You kind of did just now, - he didn't stop smiling and I felt myself slowly melting at the sight. There were flames in his eyes and I wasn't sure how long was I able to keep the game going. His hand slid up my tigh, giving me goosebumps. His eyes captured mine, never letting me to escape. I brushed his hair away from the face and he immediately pulled me in for a kiss. It was deep and hungry, I gave in, to release all of my passion that was building up inside for a long time. I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I craved him every second of the day. He gently bit my lower lip and a soft moan escaped my mouth.
— Oh, you make me go crazy, baby, - he whispered to my lips, immediately locking them into kiss again.
— Be careful then, - I smiled, running my fingers down his back. He chuckled and lifted my leg up. I got lost in him. He's so damn attractive, I almost hated that. His strong hands hield me pressed against his body and I never wanted us to part again. We stopped when we heard Thomas' voice.
— There you guys are! Is everything okay? - Damiano managed to let me go quick enough so Thomas didn't notice what we were doing. I glanced at Damiano and  was surprised how Thomas didn't suspect what was happening, because his messy hair was a dead giveaway.
— Yeah, I just needed to breathe, - I smiled, fixing my clothes,
— And I didn't want her to leave alone, so... - Damiano joined.
— Of course! Come back now, we missed you! - Thomas was barely standing.
— Okay, let's go, - I cuckled and wraped my hand around his waist for support. 

We got back to the hotel at 5 AM. All of us looked like zombies, but the mood was still very good. Victoria kissed us all goodnight and sneaked in her room, then it was time for Ethan and Thomas. Ethan litterally had to hold Thomas up, because he was completely wasted.
— Goodnight, you guys, - he waved at us carefully, so Thomas doesn't fall and disappeared in their room too. It was just me and Damiano left. We went to my door and stopped in front of it. 
— That's me, - I tip-toed awkwardly. He looked at me for a few seconds, before slamming me into the door with another deep kiss.
— I just can't get enough, - he chuckled, leaning his forehead against mine.
— I can see that, - I gently pecked his lips again, - I have to go though.
— No, don't leave me just yet, - he tightened his grip.
— We had a deal, remember? - I smiled.
— That's exactly why I don't want to let you go.
— Damiano... - I whined.
— Careful, I might not be able to hold myself off of you, - he whispered in my ear.
— And what are you going to do? - I chuckled.
— I guess you'll have to wait and see, - he quoted me mockingly, looking at me intensely at the same time. I felt my face going numb.
— Goodnight, gorgeous, - he kissed my forehead and let me go.