Bomb

— I'm afraid I might need to go back to Italy, - I said, looking out the hotel window.
— Why? - Isla looked surprised.
— I don't understand what's wrong with me, I think I need to go to my doctor to find out if I cannot tolerate some type of food or something... All I do is worry Damiano anyway.
— Well actually I already did something about it, - she pulled out her notebook, - You see, leaving right now is not the best idea, because you should know by now, how the whole band will be worried for you and thus not able to focus on their shows. That is, if Damiano somehow doesn't demand going with you and putting the tour on hold.
— But they are worried right now, wouldn't it be better if I did something that would get me closer to getting answers? - I looked at her.
— Let me finish, - she smiled, - When I flew back to Rome a couple of days ago, I visited a really good doctor and talked to him about you. He promised to send me some medicine that will help you get back to your normal life, we just have to wait for it to be shipped. It shouldn't take longer than a week.
— Are you sure it's going to work?
— We can try, - she shrugged, - He's a really good professional, I doubt he would be wrong, but if the medicine doesn't help, we can fly you to Italy as soon as possible.
— Okay, fine, - I sighed, - Thank you for thinking about me.
— You know you're like a sister to me, hon, - Isla hugged me around the shoulders, - Now get some rest, I have to go and check if everything is ready for their press conference.

She left the room and I continued watching people rushing in different directions on the street. I was supposed to join that conference today, because me and Damiano were the hottest topic for a few days now. I felt bad he had to go and address it alone, while I look like a wreck. This constant feeling of weakness and uselessness really took a toll on my mental state. I tried not to let these thoughts in, but not knowing the reason for this sudden decline in health made me fear for my life. I couldn't imagine how Damiano felt. Having someone you love suffer and not being able to help them is a torture. He came back to our room to check on me before leaving for the conference. Despite how worried he was for me, he still looked gorgeous. I kissed him for good luck and he hugged me like I was made of porcelain. I hated it. I wanted to feel that passion, roughness and fire he had inside, but he was scared to hurt me, not letting me escape the reality.

I knew the press conference would take quite a long time, but it was already dark outside and they still weren't back. I tried calling Isla, but she didn't pick up, texting me they were fine. I ran out of things to do, so I called Saf and we chatted about meaningless stuff for some time, until I heard a knock on my door.
— Sky? Can I come in? - I heard Ethan's voice from the other side.
— Sure, - I responded.
He came in, looking out of place.
— What's wrong? Where's Damiano? - I sat up in the bed.
— Uhh... Everything's good, we just had a couple of drinks and I think it would be best if he slept in my room tonight, - he sat on the edge of the bed. 
— Ethan, I know something's up, - I looked at him seriously, - Please, just tell me what's going on...
— No, bunny, trust me, it will be best to do as I said... - he squeezed my hand, looking pale.
— I'm sick of everyone walking on egg shells around me, I want to see him now, - I got up from the bed.
— Hey hey, go back to the bed, I promise you, you can speak to him tomorrow, - he tried to stop me.
— It's okay, let them talk, - Isla came in too.
— But...
— It's better that way, - she cut off Ethan and he let go of me. He gave me an apologetic look and they both left to get Damiano. 

I felt worried because of this whole situation and that triggered the nausea. I ran to the bathroom and heard his footsteps coming inside. Once I felt better, I came out and found him sitting on the bed, looking at the floor. He was pale and looked like he's been crying before. 
— Hey, baby, what's wrong? - I sat beside him, touching his hand. He didn't say anything, just moved his hand away. 
— Hey, don't ignore me, - I looked at him as my nervousness increased more and more. 
I've never seen him that upset and it meant a lot, knowing how much trouble we had to overcome in the past. He was silent, just staring at the floor blankly.
— Damiano, please... speak to me. Did I do something wrong? - I cupped his face with my hands, trying to meet his gaze.
— I... fucked up, - he took my hands off and stood up. I could see he was fighting some strong emotion.
— We've been trough a lot, whatever it is, just tell me and we can work it out, okay? - I said, my voice trembling. I wasn't sure how to approach him.
— There's just no coming back from this... - he walked up to the window. In the reflection I could see the tears streaming down his face.
— Don't say that, it's for both of us to decide, but I can't help you until you tell me what happened, - I looked at him, trying not to cry. 
— I... I just can't... I don't know how... - he finally faced me, - I love you and I tried to make this work, I tried not to make any mistakes, but it seems like I just can't...
— Did you cheat on me? - I closed my eyes, trying to gather myself.
— There's nothing in this world that I want more than to be with you, I can't imagine loosing you... - he struggled to speak, - I don't know how I'm supposed to live after this, because quitting isn't an option. 
— Just tell me, - I opened my eyes. He sighed deeply and faced the window again.
— After the press conference... Giorgia came up to me, - he started and I flinched after hearing that name again, - She... She looked very scared and asked me to talk to her. I didn't want to, but it looked serious and she didn't go away. She reminded me that night we accidentally met at the bar. When we were on a break, remember, I told you about it after leaving Giuseppe's house?
— Yeah, - I nodded.
— I told you I didn't remember what happened that night, but she does, - his voice trembled and I knew I was about to get my heart broken again, - She told me we hooked up that night.
I sighed, not knowing what to say.
— But that's not the worst part, - he continued and I looked up at him, - She's... pregnant...