Test

I took a deep breath and logged into my "Instagram" account on Damiano's laptop. It froze and I silently cursed, not knowing if it was because we were on the bus or because there has been a lot of traffic to my page in past 36 hours. I was feeling incredibly nervous, because I knew the expense of being known to public. It's even worse for me, because on top of people just finding me boring, not beautiful, too fat or too skinny, I also "stole" many girls' dream man and that was another big reason for people to hate on me.
— Stop thinking that, - Damiano hugged me around the waist.
— What? - I looked at him confused.
— I know you're preparing yourself for hate, but you don't need to.
— How can you know that? I'm a nobody that stole you from your fans, - I bit my lip.
— See for yourself, - he pointed at the screen that finally showed me the notifications I got. I got almost 11 thousand new followers, was tagged in many posts and comments. My eyes couldn't handle the amounts. I wanted to see every single one of them, but couldn't physically do it without sitting by the screen the whole day.
— "I can see how happy he looks with her, I love them together!" - Damiano read one of the comments out loud.
— It's so weird... - I scrolled through everything. Most of the comments actually were supportive and that blew my mind.
— Nothing's weird, love, I told you they're going to like you, - he chuckled.
— "Clout chaser", - I read another comment, looking at him.
— Don't expect only positivity, we all get hate comments all the time. Just focus on the ratio, - Ethan smiled at me from accross the bus.
— Should I make my profile private? - I looked at them.
— It's up to you, - Damiano stroked my back.
— I don't know, I'm new to this whole... Oh my god, how do you stop yourself from reading all the comments? - I put my hands on the head, trying to get myself to just turn everything off.

*THREE WEEKS LATER*

"Hey mom,

we're leaving for Russia today. I got pretty used to the bus at this point, I could even say it feels cozy and homey now. I think I already lost the count of shows I saw. Everyone puts great effort into making every single one of them special and unique. It's true, none of them seemed repetetive to me. 

I have a hard time focusing on my own work and duties while on the road, but you know what? My boss called me and asked to write a huge article about this tour. I can't tell if I should be happy or not. I feel like ever since the truth about our relationship got out, I have to second guess every request that comes my way. I know it's been a great shock for everyone, you all included, but I don't want to become a weak point to get to the band. They are supportive and let me make my own decisions, but I think they might be biased because of our friendship. Isla is the only one I can turn to for guidance when it comes to things like these. I think I'm going to pass on that offer now.

Speaking of the band, I told them about your invitation, everyone was excited and said that as soon as the tour ends, you can expect guests. Damiano acts cool, but whenever I bring up you or dad, I can see his nervousness, so if you actually want us all to come visit, prepare yourselves to be nice to him. :)

How are you all doing? I saw River called me last night, but I was sleeping and I'm pretty sure now he is doing the same. I think I caught something, maybe a stomach bug. I've been feeling unwell for the past couple days, but please don't worry, Damiano and Ethan take care of me maybe even more than I need it. 

Well, that's all from me now, I hope to hear from you soon. Tell River I'm sorry for not picking up, but he should email me like you do, because it's the easiest way to catch up. Okay, best of wishes to everyone!

Love, Sky."

I turned off the laptop and pushed it away from me. I could feel my stomach start gurgling again and I wanted to cry, knowing I was probably going to puke again. I hated lying to my mom, but if I would've told her that I was sick for the past week, she would probably fly to wherever I am the same day. I pulled the bucket closer to me and tried to fight back the nausea. The state I was in really made me miserable, because it stopped me from attending the band's concerts. All I wanted right now was to have Damiano by my side, but he had to perform and I was stuck in our hotel room. We called a doctor a few days ago, but the medicine he prescribed didn't help much. I needed to get better, because I knew that if I didn't, it meant I would have to go home and Damiano would be thrown off his game for the rest of the tour. 

I managed to calm down so I rolled to the other side of the bed, hoping I would fall asleep. I took my phone and started scrolling for a bit as I always did before bed. As I was about to put it down. my eyes got stuck on one app. I opened it and my eyes got wide. I immediately dialed Isla's number, because she stayed at the hotel to look after me. 
— Hello? Is everything okay? - she picked up.
— Hey, Isla, I really need you to go to the shop for me, - I said, trying to sound normal.
— Of course, what do you need?
I gave her my shopping list and tried to calmly wait for her to come to my room. My heart started beating faster and all the nausea was gone, beause my mind was full. I was supposed to get my period a while ago, but there's no sign of it. Piled on top of my other symptoms, the cause seemed pretty clear to me, but I couldn't believe it, no I can't be pregnant...

Isla came, her face giving away how nervous she was too. I took two tests and immediately went to the bathroom with her. I needed someone for support and she was the closest available person. I always wished to find out these news with Saf, it was how I imagined this stage of life starting, but like always, life likes to be unexpected. I peed on the sticks and put them on the counter. I was so nervous, I couldn't wait longer.
— Maybe I should look first, - Isla suggested, seeing my reactions.
— Yeah, yeah, you should, - I agreed, and sat down on the edge of the bathtub.
Those three minutes seemed to drag on for ages. We both jumped when Isla's timer went off.
— Here goes, - she inhaled deeply, taking both tests. She stood by the counter for a while and I couldn't bear the anticipation.
— What do they say? - I finally asked.
She turned to face me with an unreadable expression on her face.