Happy

I froze, my mind immediately going back to our steamy exchange downstairs. We didn't care about our clothes and the mess we made, we were supposed to have the house for ourselves only, at least until the morning. I felt my cheecks get hotter when I thought about my bra and thong lying somewhere in the kitchen. Damiano came out of the shower, wearing only a towel.
— The fuck does he want now? - he asked retorically, before leaving the room. I jumped out of bed and quickly put on a bathrobe, just in case. I really wanted to eavesdrop on their conversation, to find out what was so important for Thomas to come here at this hour.

— I see you had a fun night, - I heard Thomas ask half laughing.
— Did you really have to come here now? What's up? - Damiano was slightly annoyed.
— Umm... Are these Sky's? - Thomas must have pointed at my clothes. Oh dear, it's so embarrassing...
— Did you come here just to ask that? - Damiano chuckled.
I wasn't able to hear them for a little while after that.
— I have some things to take care of in Rome and I need to take my suitcase before I leave. - Thomas' voice ended the silence.
— Fine, make it quick, - Damiano answered him and I heard footsteps going up the stairs. I rushed to get back into bed, not wanting to get caught.
— Hey, Sky! - I heard Thomas passing the door. I debated pretending to be asleep, but figured it would only make things more awkward.
— Hi! - I called back.
I was too embarrassed to show my face to him, so I stayed in bed, praying he won't come in. 

The morning came faster than expected when I was sleeping with Damiano by my side. I almost had to pinch myself to believe it was actually happening. I couldn't help but worry that this fairytale will soon end again, knowing our tendencies. 
— What's wrong? - he asked, startling me.
— I didn't know you were awake! - I chuckled, - Nothing, why?
— Your smile faded... - he looked up at me, hugging his pillow.
— I just want this to never end again... - I played with the fabric of his sheets.
— It won't. I will do anything it takes for us to be happy.
— I know, I will too.
— Don't worry, honey, - he sat up and kissed my forehead, - What would you like for breakfast?
— You, - I chuckled.
— Oh, yeah? Coming right away! - he jumped on me and bit my lower lip teasingly. I returned the gesture. His hot hands gently traced my arms until reaching my palms, then in one swift motion he pinned them above my head. He looked me deeply in the eyes and I could see how beautiful I was to him. I never had someone look at me this way before. It made my lust thousands of times stronger. I was submissive and let him take charge at first, but then took control in my hands, because I knew how much he loved the dominant side of me too. 

When we finally satisfied our needs, we got up to clean the mess we left downstairs. I blushed gathering my clothes and Damiano teased me about it. After that he ordered me breakfast despite me fighting against it.
— If you're not coming to the practice with me, let me at least make sure you have some food here, - he hugged me.
— What about you? - I looked up at him.
— I'll get something in the studio. 
I loved watching them practice, but I knew we would definitely get teased about last night, so I decided to skip on it today. It was hard to let him go and I saw how much effort it to from him too. We kissed goodbye and I locked the door when he drove away. I opened my laptop and started writing a column about color therapy for my work. Getting deep into the subject made me realise how much the world can change in your eyes depending on your mood. I sent my work and went out to the backyard. Everything seemed to be more vibrant than usual. It was so breathtaking to look around. The sky was a perfect shade of blue, flowers bloomed in a most elegant way, the grass was greener and the birds were singing louder. 

My daydreaming was interrupted by a delivery man bringing me Damiano's order. I sat down to eat my brunch and thought about Saf. It's super weird of her not to bombard me with calls and messages. I knew how excited she was about me coming here. I decided to call her myself.
— Hey, girl, - she answered, sounding like she was in a rush.
— Hey, what are you up to? Can you talk? 
— Y-yeah, I cam for a little bit, I'm just heading back home.
— Are you sure?
— Yeah, tell me, how did it go? - she switched the subject.
— It was better than I could have imagined actually, - I smiled saying that, - We resolved everything pretty quikly-
— And ended it with some good make up sex, right? - she chuckled.
— Saf! - I got shy.
— Did you? Oh you naughty...
— Okay, yes we did., - I rolled my eyes.
— Good, that's how grown ups solve their problems properly, - she chuckled and I heard somebody say something in the background.
— Saf? Are you with the mistery man?
— What? No, I'm not, - from her voice I could immediately tell she wasn't honest.
— Saaaf...? - I pressed her.
— Fine, yes I am and I have to go now! - she responded quickly.
— Okay, best regards to your lover, call me later! - I giggled.
— Uh-huh, bye!
I was happy she found someone, even though it was unusual for her to be so sneaky about a new relationship. I just really hoped he wasn't some kind of a criminal. 

Damiano returned after a few hours, looking slightly out of it.
— What's wrong? - I hugged him by the door.
— Ah, nothing...
— We don't hide things from each other, - I crossed my arms.
— It's okay, - he sighed, - I just had an argument with Giorgia about my cats, but it's resolved now...
— She wanted to take them from you too? - I felt the anger rise in me.
— Yeah, - he smiled slightly, - That brings me to the thing I wanted to talk to you about...
— Okay, I'm listening, - I felt a little nervous.
— Now that I'm finally divorced, my cats will need someone to take care of them when I am away. I don't know if I want to return to live in that apartment, but it would be our space where we could be undisturbed...
— You want us to move in there? 
— I just want to know what you are thinking about it.
— Hmm.. - I took time to process it, - I don't know, it feels like that place has some bad energy and to be honest, I can't imagine us being happy there.
— Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. So then I have to bring them here.
— Oh my god! - I was so excited to see them. Damiano chuckled.
— How long can I expect to have you here? - he asked.
— I don't know... Why? Do you want me gone already? - I teased him.
— Of course not, you silly, - he kissed the tip of my nose, - I just wanted to ask if you'll be able to watch them a little while you're here.
— Absolutely, - I smiled.
— Okay, then I think I'll go take them right now. Do you want to come with me?
— I do! - I jumped, excited.
— Okay, I'll be waiting in the car, - he chuckled.