Sweet dreams

— I dare you, - his voice echoed in my ears. He grined at me, but his eyes were lustful. His gaze shifted between my eyes and my lips. He didn't seem nervous at all. I, on the other hand, felt my body start to shake. Is this really happening or is it just a trick? I looked him in the eye and leaned towards him a little. My fingers traced his sculpted jawline. I took a last glance at him, making sure he was real and ignoring my pounding heart I did it. He kissed me back hungrily. I didn't want to, but I had to pull away before it got to my head, but he caught me, pulling me closer to him. It was different than our kiss with Vic. This one was passionate, rough, it made my head spin. One of his hands stayed on my waist, other one cuped my face. I felt like I was flying, the sensation was so relieving. All the tension that has been building up until this moment was let out. His lips were soft and he tasted like the whiskey he was drinking before. I wrapped my hands around him. His tongue found mine and it made me tremble. I felt all of our invisible barriers breaking right this moment. I let go of my self-conscious thoughts and gave all of me to him. I bit his lip playfully and he moaned a little, reassuring me he liked that. There were just us and the music at this point. He wandered from my lips to my neck kissing it softly, then he went up to my ear.

— Impressive, - he whispered, bitting my earlobe.
— Oh yeah? - I planted a last little kiss on his lips. He grined at me. I felt dizzy and ecstatic. He spun me around to the song that was playing, but I felt like my legs have turned to noodles, so I suggested we join others.

— There you are! - Vic nudged me smirking. It truly felt like we were on a different dimention than them. They were a lot ahead of us in drinking. I was going to sit at my previous spot on the couch, but Damiano grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He sat me on his lap and wrapped his hand around my waist. I was melting at the gesture, but also didn't want to annoy others. They, however didn't even pay attention to us, like it was normal. I caught a few glances from Vic, she would look a little concerned but then smile. I leaned back on him. 

We drank a few more shots, then I asked them to sing something to me. Thomas was happy with my request, he dragged Vic to the studio room and Ethan followed.
— What do you want to hear? - Damiano asked as I was standing up to let him go.
— You choose, - I smiled at him. As I was about to walk away, he huged me from the back and playfully hissed my neck. 
Aspettami! - he ran after others. I quickly went to the bathroom, because he got me so turned on, I felt uncomfortable. I splashed cold water on my face, not even caring about my makeup. It made me a little more sober. 

When I entered the studio, they were already playing around with sounds. Damiano whispered somehing to all of them and they began playing a melody.
— Hiii, this is Maneskin yo, are you ready? - he looked at me smiling. I sat on a couch watching them. They all seemed super happy to perform. 
— I'm walking down my road, I'm sleeping without a bed, - he started singing and it made me smile uncontrolably. Vic was dancing with Thomas, Ethan just lived in the music, his eyes closed. Damiano started walking towards me. Eventually he took my hand and pulled me up. I refused to stand up, but he was persistent. He started dancing with me and I laughed at his theatrical movement. 
— Come on, show us your moves! - Thomas yelled. I grimased at him, but the song was catchy and made me move involuntarily. We danced around and I was surprised how Damiano could sing so steadily despite his body moving in a fast pace. He spun me around and I almost fell, but he caught me laughing. We had a good time. 

After a few jams I started feeling sleepy. Ethan sat beside me, also tired. Thomas was smoking and Vic filmed Damiano making fun of Ethan not being able to pronounce "r" correctly in italian words. 

Amove accanto a te, baby accanto te, io movivo da ve ey yeah! - Vic and Damiano sang smiling at Ethan. He put his middle finger up to them and we all laughed. I felt my eyelids get heavier with each blink. Eventually I gave in and started drifting away, hearing the party go on. They laughed, screamed, jumped around and had a fun time and I was feeling fulfilled. The sound of something definitely breaking didn't trigger me at all, I will deal with it tommorrow and now I just want to be in this moment.

I woke up from the sensation of swinging. I jumped once I realized Damiano was carrying me up the stairs.
— I can walk, - I muttered.
— It's fine, - he smiled. 

The house was completely silent, I could hear Damiano's heartbeat. He sat me on my bed and took off my sweater, leaving me in a croptop and shorts. Then he tucked me under the covers. 
— Come here, - I asked half asleep. I wanted to feel him close to me again. I knew once I get completely sober, I would get shy again, so I tried to use my opportunity. He chuckled silently and lied beside me, hugging me from the back. I pressed against him, because I liked his warmth. We stayed like that for a few minutes. 

— I have to go, - he whispered in my ear. I turned around to face him with a dissatisfied look on my face. He smiled and kissed me again, biting my lip softly. I didn't want to let go of him. I felt like I had to have him near to survive. He kissed my neck and I let out a soft moan. It's too soon for us to go all in, but hell, I wanted it so bad. I turned on my back, letting him be on top of me as we kissed hungrily. I slid my hands under his tank top and felt his soft skin. He shivered slightly, because my hands were cold. I managed to take his top off and he pressed his body against mine. It sent unexplainable vibrations from  my head to toe. I digged my hands in his back and he bit my lip again, sucking on it. Our breathing got quicker as we wanted to consume each other. His hand slid from my neck down to my waist and legs, making me tremble. 

Suddenly he pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes.
— Sweet dreams, bellisima, - he planted a soft kiss on my lips and stood up before I could catch him. 
— Meet me in your dreams, - I chuckled, watching him open my bedroom door. He lokked back at me and smiled, before disappearing.