🖤~Dorothy Unsworth - Glamour World~🖤

Trigger Warning For: Self-scolding

Third Person Point of View

(Y/N) (L/N) is the last of house (L/N) as well as a member of the Coral Peacocks. She shares the title 'vice-captain' alongside Kirsch Vermillion, her friend. Her captain is known for constantly sleeping leaving both her and Kirsch with most of the responsibilities of the squad. She had fought alongside Dorothy since before Dorothy became a squad captain, so the two had known each other for around nine years.

(Y/N) was on her way to pick up her next lot of paperwork from Dorothy's office, which was a few halls from her own, when she ran into Kirsch. Well, more so Kirsch ran into her. She tumbled back onto the ground and Kirsch managed to regain his footing before he fell.

"My, that wasn't a pretty collision" Kirsch groaned, placing a hand on his forehead. She opened her eyes and looked up at the sound of the familiar voice. "Really Kirsch?" (Y/N) chuckled, seeing Kirsch being overly dramatic once again. Kirsch opened his eyes and looked down at her, his fellow vice-captain. "Oh, (Y/N)" Kirsch realised, looking at her.

What happened next was quite a shock for her and would've been for anyone else if they were around. Kirsch held his hand down to help (Y/N) up. (Y/N) looked at Kirsch's hand with a raised eyebrow. Kirsch rolled his eyes and sighed childishly. "I would never usually help anyone up, especially when they collided with my fabulous self, however..." Kirsch trailed off, grabbing her by her arm, and pulling her up off the ground. "You've been a good friend to me, plus you're somewhat respectable" Kirsch added on. (Y/N) laughed quietly through her nose brefiely and smiled. "Thank you, Kirsch" (Y/N) thanked. "It's fine" Kirsch looked away.

(Y/N) waved at him before continuing her walk to Dorothy's office. Kirsch ran up beside her and walked with her. "Do you need something, Kirsch?" (Y/N) inquired. "I need to pick up some more papers from the captain's office" Kirsch sighed. 'And three, two, one...' (Y/N) began mentally counting down. "Which is an unfortunate waste of time for a man of my beauty and status" Kirsch flicked his hair.

"Well, if you want..." (Y/N) began, looking up at the taller male. "...I can do you're paperwork, but you still have to go through the upcoming mission plans as well" (Y/N) offered. "I suppose that is a fair deal" Kirsch thought out loud. "Until Doro- The captain wakes up again, the wizard king needs both of us vice-captains to make sure these plans run smoothly. If they don't we could be looking at an invasion, injuries and casualties, Kirsch" (Y/N) explained. "I guess you're right" Kirsch mumbled. (Y/N) giggled and shook her head, looking down at the clean, stone pavement beneath her feet.

The two of them arrived outside of Dorothy's office. They both knocked before entering the office just like they normally do. (Y/N) walked in first, followed by Kirsch. Dorothy was sleeping the chair on the right side of the room, removed from her desk.

(Y/N) looked at Dorothy with a small smile and a slight blush, slowly creeping onto her face. Kirsch looked to (Y/N) for a brief moment only to notice the small blush on her face, he chuckled under his breath. 'She still looks adorable after all these years, even when she sleeps- No! Snap out of it you creepy excuse for a vice-captain' (Y/N) shook her head and averted her gaze from Dorothy to the two piles of paperwork on her captain's desk.

The two piles of paperwork were both tall and bulky. "My, I am truly glad I accepted your deal" Kirsch sweat dropped starring at the large stacks. "So long as you go over the mission plans" (Y/N) smiled and walked up to the desk, stacking before picking up the paperwork.

(Y/N) looked to Dorothy one last time, a soft smile on her face, before turning to the door and going to walk out of the office. "Uhh, Kirsch? Could you please open the door?" (Y/N) inquired. "You are hopeless" Kirsch sighed. "Hey!" (Y/N) called out in a scolding way. Kirsch just smirked and opened the door. (Y/N) walked out, followed by Kirsch, who shut the door behind them both.