🖤~Nacht Faust - Scars~🖤

Trigger Warnings: Self-hate, Self-blame, Trauma, Devils, Scars, Blood, Near-death, Death, Cussing

"He'll be back soon. He's a lot stronger than me, so don't worry" You elbowed the taller male roughly. He coughed, hunching over in pain, "jeez was that so necessary?" He groaned. "You could show some more concern, Nacht. He's running late. You know Morgen doesn't do that." You scoffed, before laying your head back down on his lap. Nacht continued to run his hand through your hair.

"Once Morgen get's back, we have to go meet up with Ralph and resistance members, right, love?" Nacht inquired, laying his head back. "Yeah. We have half an hour to be there." Nacht lent down and placed a kiss to your lips. His lips were soft.

As if Fate was listening into your conversation, Morgen fell through the door. His actions had you and Nacht on your feet in seconds, "Morgen!"

Nacht lifted his brother to his feet, sitting him down on the couch. You ran for the medical kit. "What happened?" Nacht questioned, angry and worried. "I don't like Dante one bit. He told me to be a dummy for the Dark Disciples. Vanica even joined in. If it weren't for Zenon, I'd have been as good as dead." Morgen groaned, holding his injured arms to his chest. "I'm going to kill them myself" Nacht snapped, standing up and beginning to pace around.

"Nacht calm down. Pacing like that will do no good. Sit down and help me" you looked back at him briefly before continuing to heal his would with your recovery magic. His hands hadn't healed using magic in years.

You opened the kit, taking Morgen's scarred hands in your own. You began to wrap the wound skilfully. You should never have let him talk you and Nacht into being the fake-soldier. If you hadn't given in, he wouldn't have gotten hurt. ... That had been the case many times now. If you had of been stronger, Morgen wouldn't have these scars. If only you'd never-

"To think you'd contract with four devils so quickly and master their powers so well. You are a genius, Nacht!" Mr Faust complimented. Nacht couldn't help but grin-almost smugly, his cigarette, still in his mouth. "You might just be able to contract with this devil as well" Mr Faust held out a dark bracelet. You went to step towards Nacht, you wanted to stop him- how could he do this understanding what it would do? Morgen's hand wrapped around your wrist. You looked back at him, your eyes asking why, but he just gave you a look, telling you to stop.

"The Underworld is ruled by three devils of Gravity, Time, and Space. One of the devils who supports them, is the supreme devil Lucifugus!" Mr Faust continued. Nacht shivered at the thought of a supreme devil. "A supreme devil. Huh. Interesting..." Nacht smirked, taking the bracelet from his father. He went to place the old bracelet on his wrist. You glanced at Morgen desperately, he nodded.

"Don't do it, brother!" Morgen shouted. Gasps came from around as they turned back to the voice. Both you and Morgen threw off the cloaks you wore as a disguise, looking at his family with a serious expression, Morgen's smile long gone. "Nacht, you need to stop now!" He was shocked to see you here; he didn't want you here. "Morgen!" His mother gasped out in a shout.

"Father, Mother, forbidden magic is a crime! As a Magic Knight, we can't overlook this!" Morgen shouted at them. "Morgen... when did you...?!" Mrs Faust questioned in shock. "Please, all ou need to stop this now. Nacht, put down the relic" you chimed in behind. "Besides, more than anything, it's dangerous! Anymore would be-" Morgen tried. "Dangerous? That's what's good about it" Nacht cut Morgen off, letting his cigarette drop to the ground.

Nacht then pulled the bracelet onto his wrist. "A supreme devil... I like the sound of that! Life really should be this much of a rush!" Nacht smiled. "Nacht don't!" You tried to plead with them. "Brother..." Morgen began sweating, his eyes wide. "Here and now, I'll surpass my limits!" Nacht grinned.