💛🖤~Lucius Zogratis x Julius Novachrono - I Need You~🖤💛

Trigger Warning: Slight-Lemon, Loss, Sickness, Mention of Loneliness

The eighteen-year-old knew there was something wrong with his friend. But, at the same time, he didn't care. If no one else could understand him, his friend would. Too many people had died in front of him already, but he promised he wouldn't leave him.

"Hey, Julius" the familiar black-haired male greeted him. "Lucius!" Julius beamed. If no one else, Lucius would always understand him. He wanted an undying world; Julius wanted a world free of discrimination. They could do it, together.

Of course, Julius didn't truly understand his intentions. He thought a world where everyone would be safe, but that wasn't the case. Lucius believed Julius would survive his world. He would. He'd make sure of it. He'd grown attached to the male after some time. Three years.

Julius hugged his friend tightly. Lucius just patted his back. Julius was like a sugar-filled child whenever Lucius was around. He'd gotten used to that now. He just wanted love, attention, and someone to listen to him. Lucius became that person...

Julius pulled from the grip, beginning to make two mugs of tea. Lucius took a seat at the table, "so how goes being a Magic Knight?" Lucius hid the disgust in his voice well. "It's been really good. I've been able to help a lot of people! I keep telling my commander to send my on the missions in the common realm that no one wants! He's quite confused but does it anyway. It stops a backlash from the other squads and the wizard king. Oh! Also, I've decided I really-really want to become the Wizard King!" Julius rambled as he poured the hot water.

Lucius closed his eyes and rested his head on his hand- he was exhausted. "Don't burn yourself, Julius." Julius looked down at the rising water, quickly putting the pot back down. "Oh! Thank you, Lucius! I wouldn't have realised!" Julius thanked him happily.

He happily joined Lucius at the table, placing a cup of tea before him. "Thank you" Lucius nodded. "No, thank you! You actually come here and listen to me ramble! Thank you so much!" Julius smiled. It was like a pure angle's. The exact opposite of Lucius; a tainted devil.

Another wave of nausea and pain hit Lucius hard. He squeezed his eyes shut, gripping onto his temples as best as he could. "Lucius?" Julius noticed his friends sudden demeanour change, sensing his unease. "What's wrong?" Julius etched closer. Lucius put his hand up to stop him, "just... no." "Lucius, tell me what's wrong" Julius stepped closer to him, despite Lucius telling him no. "Lucius..." Lucius began coughing. He put his tea down, so he didn't spill it. "Lucius!"

"I'm fine-" "No, you're not! You look terrible, you sound terrible, and you just coughed your guts up!" Julius stopped him. Lucius looked up at him, "tell me what's going on, Lucius."

Lucius sighed, "I used a spell that would allow me to walk again. It's begun backfiring... I wanted... to ask you for a favour." "Will it help you?" Julius didn't even take the time to think; Lucius nodded. "What do I need to do?" "Julius, I need to merge with someone. Temporarily. But you'll forget I even existed. You'll be alone again. But I need you" Lucius told him.

Julius stepped back, looking at the wooden floorboards. "I'll forget about you...?" "Yes." Julius didn't want to forget him, he never wanted to forget him. "It can't anyone else but you."

Silence.

"How do I do it?" Julius looked at Lucius with a serious expression. "Julius, think this through" Lucius went to argue with him. He hadn't had a chance to properly think things through. "No. Do what you have to. I don't care. If it means you'll be okay, I'll do it!" That was just the kind of person Julius was. He'd save anyone and everyone, especially those close to him. "Are you sure?" Lucius inquired. "Yes. I know I'm sure" Julius nodded eagerly.

Lucius stood up and slowly began to approach Julius. The cover of his grimoire began to disappear, he was right in front of Julius. The now coverless grimoire began to glow brightly. Lucius grabbed Julius by a fistful of the collar of his shirt. Puling him together, he smashed his lips onto the other males. Julius gasped, his eyes widening. His parents told him this was wrong. But why? Why was it that he refused to pull away. He kissed back.

Lucius shoved his tongue past Julius' lips and into his mouth; pushing the kiss further. Julius openly welcomed him. Lucius wasn't too rough with him, Julius felt he could take anything Lucius gave him now.

Breaking apart, Julius panted. Lucius lifted his hand to Julius' face. Julius was really the only person who'd shown him this much kindness, ever. Even his own parents disliked him. "I really won't remember you?" "No..." Julius saddened. "The least I can do..." Lucius pressed his lips to Julius' forehead, "... is make this memorable for you."

Lucius turned and pressed Julius's upper body to the cold table. His hands immediately began trailed all over Julius. "Lucius y-you..." Julius whimpered under his touch. "You're pushing against me, Julius..." Lucius nipped at the male's earlobe. Julius groaned, unintentionally rubbing back against Lucius, creating a desperate friction. "You want this just as much as I do" Lucius hot breath hit the back of Julius' ear.

Julius gave into his touch. He was right, he did want this. He wanted Lucius. He wanted the only person who ever understood him. "I need you, Lucius. Please."

"There's a good boy" Lucius smirked against the skin at the back of Julius' neck. Julius let out a mewl at Lucius' praise. His hand trailed down the front of Julius' body, messing the clothes he wore. He pushed his shirt up a bit, feeling the muscles along his abdomen. Lucius' surprisingly soft touch ticked Julius' skin. He pushed further back into Lucius. "Shh, it's okay. Calm down."

His hand slid down; he undid the belt before pulling the waistband of his pants down. His pants fell with ease, pooling at his feet around his ankles. His hand ghosted over where Julius's hardening cock was prodding out through his boxers. Julius tried to buck into his touch, but Lucius moved his hand. "Patience, Julius. Let me..."

He slid his hand down the boxers. His hand came into contact with Julius' tip. He stroked his thumb over the slit. Julius began groaning, almost moaning, trying to buck into an empty space. Lucius just chuckled darkly. He enjoyed watching people suffer, just not as much so with Julius. Watching his frantic for his own touch though, that was gratifying.

He slowly slid his hand down the underside of his cock, Julius became jelly. He Lucius was strong enough to hold him up, the bench was a help to. He wrapped his hand around Julius' cock, he ran his hand loosely up and down. Julius's head fell to the bench. A dark smile graced Lucius' face, "just relax, Julius. I've got you now... I need you too." 

Words: 1185