🖤~William Vangeance - For Someone Else - Part 1~🖤

Sister Reader

T.W. Blood, Gore, Bullying, Death, Insults

(Y/N) smiled softly as she held her hand out to the young boy in front of her. "It's so nice to finally meet you, William!" (Y/N) beamed. William looked up at (Y/N) wearily. (Y/N) took quick notice of the younger male's uneasy behaviour, feeling it through her magic as well.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" (Y/N) tilted her head and looked at William with a concerned expression. William's eyes widened a fraction. "Why... Why are you being so kind to me? Aren't you angry at me? Aren't you disgusted by my appearance?" William questioned, sadness and fear filling his tone as he turned away from her.

Hearing his questions, (Y/N) couldn't help but laugh at his questions. "W-What-What's so funny?" William looked towards the ground. "Oh William, I'm sorry. I promise you that I am not laughing at you, it's just, I don't understand why you would think those things" (Y/N) told him. "Huh?" William gasped.

"William, why would I be mad at you? Why would I be disgusted by your appearance? I don't understand why you would think that?" (Y/N) reiterated. "I've been brought here to take your real brother's place, haven't I? Why don't you hate me? And my face. Everyone hates it and calls it ugly, so why-why don't you hate me?" William questioned, fiddling with his hands as he avoided eye contact.

"Whether you are my half-brother or not, you are still my little brother, William. My older brother's death was a tragedy, but if I continue to mourn for too long, nothing will ever go back to normal. Besides, I can protect you now" (Y/N) smiled down at the young boy, who continued to avoid her gaze.

Wordlessly, (Y/N) stepped in front of William. The sound of the damp grass crushing beneath her feet filled the air alongside the surrounding chirps erupting from the songbirds. (Y/N) then knelt down onto the healthy green grass in front of William. She slowly reached out and grabbed William's hands in her own, holding them firmly enough to catch his complete attention.

William lifted his head slightly and turned to face (Y/N). (Y/N) gently reached up and lightly ran her fingers across his scar. William flinched slightly at first, but (Y/N)'s warm smile and gentle touch assured him that he was okay.

"As far as I am concerned, William, this scar is beautiful. It's unique and it's what makes you special. You're going to grow up to be an amazing man, I know it. Don't let what other people think of this scar, stop you from becoming someone that everyone will respect, okay?" (Y/N) gave him a close-eyed and mouthed smile.

William's eyes watered and he suddenly wrapped his thin arms around (Y/N)'s neck, hugging her. (Y/N) was surprised by his actions, however hugged him back none the less. (Y/N) could feel the wetness of the tears soaking through the sleeve of her dress. "I promise you, William, I will protect you, no matter what" (Y/N) whispered. "Thank... you... big sis" William cry was muffled by (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Time Skip – Six Years

(Y/N) was calmly walking around the garden surrounding her family's estate. Colourful flowers varying shades, small birds flying between trees, the soft, luscious grass beneath her feet. For her, the only thing that could make this better, was if William was with her. The two have been almost inseparable since that day.

The fresh air and the small gusts of cooling wind brushing across her face and through her hair only brought her peace and a clear mind. As she walked through the garden, she heard multiple voices a few feet away, around the back of the garden. The voices were unfamiliar.

Because they were unfamiliar, her curiosity peaked. She walked towards the voices quietly, keeping hidden behind some trees. She spotted a small group of people in dark clothes. What sparked more curiosity in her, was when she saw who they were talking to. Her mother.