💛~Mimosa Vermillion - Perfect~💛

Warning: Lemon

Third Person

"You couldn't have picked anyone better? Anyone less ugly? Anyone closer to perfection? Honestly" Kirsch sighed dramatically, his gold eyes looking down at the marginally shorter male in front of him. The male opposite him didn't move an inch, his (E/C) bore holes into the 'perfect' male across from him. Kirsch didn't pay any mind to him, acting as if he didn't exist. Instead, turning to his younger sister.

After three years of being together, (Y/N) agreed to officially meet her older brother. He was reluctant but agreed anyway. They'd been together since she was fifteen and he was sixteen, and they were now eighteen. In all that time, Kirsch still didn't know.

(Y/N) knew that the self-absorbed male wouldn't react well. He knew that Kirsch would criticize every little thing. He knew that it would be a battle. (Y/N) expected it, and he was fine with all of Kirsch's complaining... The problem sprouted, when he began speaking to Mimosa in a scolding way.

"Mimosa, I'm honestly so disappointed in you. I thought you understood the importance of perfection" Kirsch complained, looking at Mimosa with a downcast expression. Mimosa looked down, her face saddening, "but he- he's always protected me, been there for me, loved me..." Tick marks appeared on (Y/N)'s forehead as he stormed up to Kirsch. He strode past Mimosa, who gasped and watched in shock. "(Y/N) wait-" Mimosa tried, but her boyfriend ignored her.

(Y/N) picked the royal mirror up by his collar to the point where his feet weren't touching the ground. There was a murderous look on his face, his eyes held a burning anger. How dare he speak to Mimosa like that. "Go at me all you want Kirsch; I couldn't care less... But don't you dare go at Mimosa! She has done nothing wrong! Being an older brother, you should be supporting your younger sister, not berating her for making her own choices! Mimosa is an amazing woman, with a kind heart. How she is related to a royal prick like you is beyond me" (Y/N) snapped.

Mimosa could only look at (Y/N) in shock. Seeing the way his (H/C) hair shone slightly in the light that beamed down on the pair. The way the vains on his hands showed as his fists clenched. The way his lips were pressed into a fine line. He was honestly so handsome in that very moment. More than usual at least.

He relaxed his hands, letting Kirsch drop to the ground. Kirsch groaned once he hit the dirt. There was nothing Kirsch could get him in trouble for, because he hadn't struck him. He couldn't report the male, unless he struck him. In Kirsch's eyes, he needed to get filth like (Y/N) away from his precious baby sister.

"Honestly, you truly are filth" Kirsch scoffed, brushed the dirt off of himself as he stood up. (Y/N) ignored him and continued to walk back to Mimosa. "There are so many more people that are better suited to be with my sister. Nobles, not commoners. Mimosa deserves better" Kirsch provoked. (Y/N) turned around and punched Kirsch square in the nose. Kirsch took a step back as he brought his hands up to his nose, stopping the blood that now poured. Mimosa let out a loud gasp, completely shocked by his actions and Kirsch's provoking.

(Y/N) then turned back to Mimosa, "can we please go?" Mimosa nodded immediately; she couldn't bear to watch this anymore. Wrapping an arm around Mimosa's shoulder, they began to walk off, leaving Kirsch standing alone, with a bloody nose, and his thoughts.

(Y/N)'s breathing was heavy from the anger he felt. Although, he couldn't help but let Kirsch's words replay in his head. Was he really not good enough for Mimosa? Was it true, she deserved better than him? It wouldn't stop repeating. Just like a broken record. What if that was how Mimosa truly felt?

Time Skip

You Point of View

You sat with your head buried in your hands, hunched over, as you sat on your and Mimosa shared bed. Kirsch's words stuck with you. They had been superglued to you, and you couldn't get them away. You had seen Kirsch during the morning, and it was now just past dinner. A sigh left your lips, your disheveled hair falling across your forehead. His words actually hurt you.