🖤~William Vangeance - For Someone Else - Part 2~🖤

T.W. Blood, Gore, Bullying, Death, Ghosts

Time Skip – Twelve Years

Third Person Point of View

Patri's long white hair slowly began shrinking back to William's short white hair, the scar on his face returning. William opened his eyes to reveal his purple eyes instead of Patri's gold eyes. Yami's eyes narrowed at him. "It's captain Vangeance" Yuno stated.

William brought his arm up and gripped the cloak he wore. "Patri" William gasped out. 'The lonely soul whose been with me ever since I was a child. It seems your rage and suffering have finally reached an end' William finished in his head. William's grimoire lifted up and began glowing green. He held out his right hand. 'But, the story's not over yet. This time, it's my turn' A seed appeared in his hand and slowly began sprouting.

'This mark that was carved upon my face without reason. The curse that brought me so much mistreatment and hatred. Because of it, his warped feelings towards the kingdom and the suffering that he went through were undoubtably real to me. But not only that, he understood how I felt when my sister died. When she was killed by bandits to save my own life, and he had seen those he cared about die as well' William remembered, an image of his older sister smiling at him appeared in his mind.

'This battle happened because I was too weak to believe in Julius's strength, the strength (Y/N) trusted, or in the future I was meant to protect. Therefore, I should be the one who puts a stop to this violence' William's spell continued to grow larger as he held both of his hands out in front of him.

Licht then placed his hand on William's back so he could perform the combo spell. William gasped quietly and looked back at Licht. Licht only looked to him before raising his sword to the sky. The sword began glowing.

'I'll connect to their souls and tell them the truth' Licht told himself. Glowing beams of light erupted from the sword and branched out to all the elves, showing them the truth of what happened. 'We need to lure the connected souls to the world tree and bind them together' William stated. "Combo-Spell, Demon Dweller Sword, Spirit Light Tree" William and Licht spoke in union. The last of the shadow place faded to nothing, leaving many people around gasping.

"Now anti-magic wielder, use the Demon Destroyer sword" Licht ordered. Asta took a moment before stabbing the sword into the tree. The tree erupted in blacks and greys, before returning to its glowing green.

Within moments, the sky was filled with elf spirits, flying into the sky so that they could finally rest peacefully. 'You've done well, William' (Y/N)'s voice rang through William's head. William hung his head low. 'You're wrong, sister. What I did, would disappoint you so much. I'm not sure I will ever be able to face you again. Please forgive me' William's hands clenched to fists.

"I suppose I better be going now. I wouldn't want to keep my dear Tetia waiting any longer" Licht turned to Lumiere. "Right" Lumiere agreed. "I'm happy we got to see a glimpse at the ideal future that we'd always hoped for" Licht expressed. "Me too" Lumiere nodded.

"The elf that's in my body, is he your...?" Yuno trailed off. "With you here, it felt like I got to fight alongside my son. Thank you, wielder of the four leafed grimoire. My good luck always follow you" Licht smiled at Yuno.

Asta held his grimoire out to Licht. "This is yours, right? Take it" Asta spoke up. "Actually, the five-leaf grimoire belongs to you now, Asta" Licht informed him. Asta's eyes widened. "Hold on tight to it. It'll prove helpful on your journey" Licht added.

Finally, Licht turned to William, who was still angry at himself. "William" Licht called. William's head shot up and turned to Licht at the mention of his name. "The five-hundred years I've been deceased, I met someone about twelve years ago. You should know, that she is still watching over you, and she still cares about you more than you could ever know. She's a kind soul, always looking out for others" Licht smiled as his soul began leaving his artificial body. William stared in shock at Licht.