🖤~Vanica Zogratis - My Man~🖤

Vanica Zogratis x Male Reader 

Trigger Warnings: Torture, Blood, Possession, Psychopathy, Threatening, Violence, Insults

Third Person

It was a normal day for the mages in the Mage Defence Force, the Spade Kingdom's army, led by Zenon. It was the same every day. Morning meeting with assignments. It was actually were (Y/N) was on his way too now.

Walking out into the snowy courtyard, (Y/N) couldn't help but shiver for a moment. He quickly took his spot at the front, where he always stood. Zenon was already standing up the front, his usual monotone expression plastered to his face. After only a few more moments, the rest of the soldiers arrived.

"Division two and four, are to patrol the boarder. Division three, five, and six, are to patrol the towns. Division one you are to patrol the castle. Those who have been given special assignments, carry those out. If you come across any rebels, kill them. Dismissed" Zenon ordered briefly. He shoved his hands back into his pockets and began walking off. He left the courtyard quicker than normal, confusing everybody.

"He's in a worse mood than usual" a nearby soldier mentioned. "You don't say?" Another scoffed. "Maybe he just didn't sleep well?" A soldier suggested. "It must be a pain managing the entire Mage Defence Force" Another shrugged. (Y/N) clenched his fists. "I mean, you don't think he's getting weak do you?" A soldier inquired.

That was the final straw. (Y/N) spun around to face the soldiers, clicking his tongue as he glared at them. "Don't ever suggest such things about Lord Zenon, filth. He is a strong leader and mage who is more than capable of handling the Mage Defence Force, even if it is filled with idiots" (Y/N) scoffed.

"Awwww, someone's all defensive" one of the soldier's teased. (Y/N) glared at her. "As the commander of the First Division, it's my damn job. Now get moving, you idiots" (Y/N) told them, his voice growing lower by the minute. (Y/N) then turned and left the courtyard, entering the halls of the castle.

(Y/N) began walking through the halls of the castle as assigned. When the Dark Triad took over, (Y/N) completely loathed them, hated them for what they'd done, and rebelled against them. In so, he was chained up in the dungeon for weeks, being beaten by Dante as well as being used as a training dummy for Dark Disciples. It was only when Zenon took him out, was he given a second chance. Dante threatened him with his family, while Zenon was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. This gave him a newfound respect for Zenon, and soon, he discovered something else he wanted to protect. Zenon's older sister. Vanica.

"(Y/N)~!" Vanica's singsong voice called from half way up the hall, dragging (Y/N) back to reality. "Lady Vanica, how can I help you?" (Y/N) inquired, bowing down. "No bowing, (Y/N)" Vanica crossed her arms, pouting. "My apologies, my Lady" (Y/N) stood back upright. "Stop apologising, mister goody-goody~" Vanica placed her hands on her hips as she eyed (Y/N). (Y/N) simply nodded his head.

"Do you require something, Lady Vanica?" (Y/N) inquired. "Yes actually!" Vanica clapped her hands together. "I need your help with something~" Vanica explained. "My help? How could my help be beneficial for you? Also, you would need to talk to Lord Zenon about taking me off patrol" (Y/N) informed her, her voice and face almost emotionless. "(Y/N)~" Vanica whined at the tall male. "I'm sorry, but I will not disrespect Lord Zenon's orders, my Lady. I really am sorry" (Y/N) formally apologised, bowing again.

Vanica grabbed (Y/N) by his upper arm and began dragging him. To make it easier for her, he willing followed her, allowing her to drag him. Before (Y/N) could inquired where they were going, Vanica spoke. "Hush and come with me" Vanica ordered. (Y/N) chose to remain quiet, just letting Vanica do as she pleased.