🖤~Zenon Zogratis - Memories - Part 1~🖤

Trigger Warnings: Death, Memory-loss, betrayal, attempted assault, disownment 

"Now, there is one more thing" Nacht mentioned. "Oh?" Nozel cocked an eyebrow at the devil possessed male. "Whoever ends up going after Zenon is to bring back the black-haired female with blue eyes, that will try to defend him, unharmed" Nacht ordered, his fists clenched. Asta noticed the deadly seriousness of his tone as well as his clenched fists. "Mister Nacht?" Asta looked up at the devil possessed mage in confusion.

"If I find out that anyone has hurt her, I will kill them" Nacht spoke honestly. Julius looked down, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "You don't get to make orders or threats like that" Nozel told him. Nacht's eyes narrowed, and he looked to Nozel, "don't test me on this."

"Lord Julius?" Marx looked to Julius, who had saddened even more. "Please do bring her back" Julius requested. Marx's eyes widened at the realisation that hit him, who she was, and why they wanted her back. "Sir... do you mean...?" Marx trailed off. "Yes" Julius nodded. "You are to recover (Y/N) Faust as well, and that is an order" Julius told them.

"(Y/N) Faust? No way" Charlotte gasped, remembering the girl. "(Y/N)?" Rill's jaw dropped. Fuegoleon's eyes widened a fraction as well. "Isn't she the Black Bull that was declared missing five years ago? She went missing after a mission and was presumed dead" Kaiser questioned. "Black Bulls?" Asta inquired. "Yes, that's her. But she isn't dead" Julius affirmed.

Nacht's nails dung into his palm, almost breaking the skin. "She has been a prisoner in the Spade Kingdom castle all this time. The Dark Triad have her. And... she doesn't remember us" Nacht gritted his teeth. "What?" Charlotte, Marx, and Rill gasped. "Sir, why wasn't I informed?" Marx inquired. "It was better if no one knew. Nacht and I agreed on that " Julius looked down. "As I said, they are unjust evil. Trash. I will never forgive them for taking her" Nacht told them.

"We'll bring her back" Charlotte and Rill declared, Fuegoleon nodded in agreement. "We have to" Yuno looked down. "You remember to then, huh Yuno?" Asta looked at his childhood friend. "Yeah" Yuno nodded.

Each of the members in agreement had their own reasons for agreeing on bringing her back. It wasn't out of a fear from the threat, it was solely experiences they shared with her. Each of them in a different instance, having an impact of their lives.

Charlotte's memory:

'This really is it then... I'm sorry...' Charlotte began closing her eyes. "You're not going to give up are you?" A soft voice reached her ears. Charlotte forced her eyes open at the sound of the voice, her eyes widening when she saw a long black-haired female with light icey-blue eyes smiling softly at her, sitting not even three meters from her amongst the uncontrollable roses and vines.
"Who... are... you...?" Charlotte inquired in shock. "My name is (Y/N) Faust, what's yours?" (Y/N) greeted. "You need to get out of here" Charlotte tried in a panic. "You didn't answer my question. I don't like it when people immediately change subjects" (Y/N) responded. "My name is Charlotte" Charlotte answered.
"Nice to meet you, Charlotte. And, I'm here because you seem to be going through something" (Y/N) smiled. Charlotte gasped, "it's a curse."
"I know. Doesn't mean you should have to go through this alone, right? Why would I just leave you alone? I don't think that's very nice. So, I'll stay with you for as long as you need. Just don't give up, okay?" (Y/N) assured her, her tone never faltering from soft, and the smile on her face not changing. Charlotte's eyes watered at her words and actions.

Rill's memory:

"It's a pointless magic!" Rill shouted at (Y/N). (Y/N)'s smile didn't faulter and she knelt down to his height. "Rill, your magic is special. You just need to find the right way to use it" (Y/N) told him as she held out a paintbrush to him. Rill let out a gasp.
Rill took the paint brush in his hand, looking at it with wide eyes. "I know you can great things, Rill. Just believe and be creative" (Y/N) pet the top of his head.