💛🖤~Vanica Zogratis - Challenge~🖤💛

Trigger Warnings: Teasing, Lemon, Inappropriate use of Magic

The moment you won, the smirk you gave her, tingles flew through her spine. The deal, 'whoever wins can do whatever they want to the other.' If only Vanica knew what a bad idea, it was to challenge you to a game of hide-and-seek. You always won. She thought for sure she'd win this time, alas, no. You made good on the condition of the bet immediately.

"Please...! Please...! Please (Y/N)! Stop now, it's gone on long enough" Vanica whined as she squirmed on her back, messing up the covers of the doona. You sat in the chair opposite to Vanica, one head propped up on one hand as you watched her as she whined. By now she'd lost her boots, socks, and pants. You could see her soaked panties from where you sat, you had the perfect view.

She'd been pleading with you for hours now. You really pushed limits during the meeting with her brothers. Watching as she squirmed and desperately clenched her thighs, rubbing them together to create friction. "Please, please, (Y/N)" Vanica begged.

A wave of your hand and her head shot back further, pushing into the already dishevelled covers roughly. Instead of a whine, moans escaped past her lips. You watched as her legs spasmed. You could see wetness seeping from the sides of her already soaked panties.

You lowered you hand, the effects of your spell disappearing too. Vanica panted aggressively, greedily refiling her lungs with oxygen. Her chest rose and fell, her body seeming to relax finally. Detensing.

You stood up and walked over to her, sitting down beside her, "how are you feeling, baby girl? You tired?" You ran your hand firmly along her leg to her thigh before you ghosted your hand over her clothed hole. You watched as she jumped, rolling to get away from your hand, only for you to stop her. "My baby's sensitive then, hm? I only played with you a bit" you teased.

"It's not... fair..." Vanica whined to you, refusing to look a you as she pouted. A flick of your finger reactivated you spell. Her head pushed back into the bed again as she let out a yelp. You could see her body tense as her back arched. "Ah~! Please, please, please~! Please just stop playing~!" Vanica pleaded. While she was distracted you pulled her panties from her body.

You could see her swollen clit and well-prepared hole. "Oh Vanica, my darling little baby, how are you feeling now? Did you learn your lesson?" (Y/N) teased. Vanica opened one eye and looked at you, "I should have known you'd use... my nerves against me... meanie."

Your hand trailed down to her oversensitive lower region. The tips of your fingers flicked through her slick and her folds. "(Y/NNNNN)" Vanica groaned. "You've had fun all day, where's my fun?" You cocked an eyebrow down at her. "Hurry up and just fuck me" Vanica commanded. You smirked as you undid your belts, "do you want me to manipulate your nerves again?" Vanica let out a submissive groan.

Ridding yourself of any constriction, your cock hang out. You grabbed Vanica's legs and dragged her towards you, lifting her legs up onto your shoulders. Your cock slid in and out of her with ease, pushing inside of her tight hold. Vanica yelped as her hands clawed at the sheets. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she began moaning again.

You were finally giving her what she wanted.

You thrust in and out of her mercilessly all the while she was in a pure state of ecstasy. With each thrust her tight walls clamped down onto your cock, suffocating it in a pleasureful way. She may be seeing stars, but you were having the time of your life too.

Strings of curse words were leaving your mouth. You could feel Vanica's feet occasionally hitting against your head, you didn't mind. Between the sensation of her around your cock and the expressions on her face, you were swimming in joy.

The way your name fell from her lips sounded like angel's singing in your ears.

You could feel her beginning to spasm around your cock. You thrust in further, sending her over the edge. You came around your cock, a scream of pleasure ripping through her throat. You captured her lips with your own, swallowing down her scream to quite her. Your tongue danced with her's.

Once you were sure she had come down from her high, you pulled out and came over her stomach. With a deep sigh, you lowered her legs from your shoulders and sat down beside her. "Are you going to challenge me again, baby?" You inquired, not looking at her. Not hearing a reply, you turned to face her, "Vanica?" You were met with the sight of her soft sleeping expression. "Ah, my apologies, baby."

Words: 850

I am very sorry for the short chapter! I am in a small rush but i still wanted to get the chapter out for you 🙂Please forgive me😅 Hope you're all well!