💛🖤~Luck Voltia - Obsession~🖤💛

Trigger Warning: Obsession, Lemon, Use of Magic

You loved his grin. You loved the psychotic look in his eyes. You loved his obsession with fighting. You loved all of him. You knew almost everything about him. It's amazing everything a terrified Magna will give up under threat. You knew Luck Voltia like the back of your hand.

Luck knew you liked him, so he played on it. You let him get away with things you'd kill others for, in return, he'd grant you small wishes. A kiss here, a favour there. It was the way you to were. Every Black Bull knew about your little obsession, but no one ever confronted you. There was simply no point. You were absolutely smitten for him.

Luck wouldn't admit he'd grown quite fond of the little favours. He enjoyed every time he pressed a kiss to you. He liked when you'd get an overly cocky smile. He, however, thrived at the thought of you asking him for something more. He wanted you to ask him for something more.

That thought in his mind is what lead to the current situation. He'd been discretely teasing you all day as he wreaked havoc around the base. Fighting with Magna, destroying the kitchen and open area, and finally, blew your room up, all the while he'd ghost touch you, or 'accidently' make your skirt fly up.

You had let him slid many, many times. He now stood in front of you, grinning, letting out his little laughs. You wanted to be mad, but you couldn't bring yourself to be. "Luck" you called. "Yeah?" He let out his usual laugh after responding to you. You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow at him, "how do you plan on making this up to me? This is worth far more than a kiss or a small favour. You blew up my entire room. I'll have to sleep in the main room."

"No, you won't!" he was speaking in an irritating sing-song voice. It didn't irritate you though, it was like you were laying on a cloud when you heard his voice. "Luck, you blew up my room" you reiterated. "You can stay in mine!" Luck beamed, grinning a toothy grin at you. An explosion of colour erupted over your face. You weren't going to turn down that offer.

By the time you processed his word, he was leaning right into your face, your noses only centimetres apart. "And..." You starred into his light-blue eyes, "... I'll even still grant you a request." A string of gulp-like stutters left your flushed face. Luck stepped back and le out another laugh, "or even I could choose? Who knows?" Luck wouldn't stop laughing. You loved his laugh.

It was clear by his expression he already had a thought in mind. You were always the one to choose, why not let him choose this once? Hear his idea? "Alright then, Luck, you choose." You'd never seen a more crazed smile appear on his face.

He lifted you up and ran inside faster than you could process. Before you knew it, you in his room, against the back of the door. You knew everything about him, but you'd never seen him do something like this before.

His hands pinned your arms to the hard wood on either side of you. You watched as Luck licked his lips like a hungered beast. "Luck what are you-" Before you could finish that sentence, before you could even blink, you were ripped of your clothes, bare naked. You quickly covered yourself, but your arms were pinned once again. He smirked up at you.

"L-Luck" you looked down, and realised he no longer had a shirt on. He heat in your face grew too much at the sight causing your nose to drip with blood. You couldn't peel your eyes away. He looked glorious.

He raised one of his hands and wiped the blood from your nose, "come now, no need to start bleeding. I haven't done anything to you." He was having fun letting you bast in your own feelings.

His hand sneakily dropped down to your folds and clit. You felt a quick and pleasurable shock at your clit. Luck let out a chuckle as you jolted, "so that's the kind of reaction you give. Hehehe, so cute." You squeezed your thighs together, but he was having too much fun to let you try and close yourself off because you were simply embarrassed.

However unexpected the action was, it didn't fail to spark your juices. Feeling that you were beginning to get wet, Luck's finger snaked up, flicking at the lips on your hole. "Ahh~ Ah~ Luck~" Luck couldn't stop his laughs as he toyed with you. He dropped his tongue to your breasts. His tongue explored all around, circling around and around.

All of a sudden, his finger slid inside of your warmth. The one finger turned to two, sliding in and out, curling his fingers. Your breathing was more than laboured and his pace was far from slow. Was he even capable of slow.

This time, it was Luck's turn to be obsessed. Watching as you squirmed against the door. Looking at your widely parted lips as you panted and whined. Hearing his name fall from your lips repeatedly. He was drawn in to your every action. Your every move. Your every sound.

The tension in your stomach was pulling tighter and tighter. Another shock to your clit sent you barrelling over the edge. With no warning, you cam on his hand, it dripping to the floor. Your legs buckled from underneath you. He caught you as you fell, holding you up. He removed his hand and lifted it up. He tasted it, humming in approval.

"Luck..." you panted from his shoulder. He turned his attention back to you, "oh, we aren't done yet!" The look in Luck's eyes were psychotic. You weren't afraid of him, not in the slightest. You enjoyed this greatly.

Wanting to continue, Luck walked you over to his bed, placing you down playfully. He placed his chin between your breasts, looking up at your face, his clothes were now long gone.

You could feel as his tip was dubbed against your entrance, gathering all the slick and remains of your cum onto his member. It was agonising feeling just his tip. You'd imagined a day like this before, but this was such a painful wait. Your hips jolted forward, wanting to feel more of him.

He pushed in fast. Immediately slamming his hips forward, trusting in and out. He drilled into you with no halt in sight. His hand fell to you leg, lifting it up and placing it over his shoulder, reaching a new angle within you. His cock reached places in you that you didn't know you even had. He was making you see more than stars.

Another orgasm came crashing down suddenly. You gushed around his member. His thumb went to your clit, rubbing circles, sending shocks through your body, helping you through your high. Luck continued to fuck you through your overwhelming high.

Coming down from your high, you were panting. Luck thrust a few more times before pulling out. He jerked himself a few times before he came all over you. You were a sweating mess, while Luck still seemed full of energy. He let your leg down before laying down beside you on his back. He looked at you with a cheeky grin, "so? Like the request?"

You couldn't reply. Your heaving chest, your heart throbbing against your rib cage. Luck pressed a quick kiss to your lips, that caused your eyes to open. "If I knew obsessions led to this, I'd have done this a looooong time ago" Luck laughed. "You can definitely stay in here with me now."

"We should do this more often... It's great for burning up energy!"

Words: 1320