💛🖤~Lucius Zogratis - Praise~🖤💛

Trigger Warning: Loss, Servant, Lemon, Need-for-Praise

When you met Lucius, he was ironically like a light to you. You'd lost so much. For him, you would have been so easy to manipulate. But he chose not to. Instead, he let you do what you wished, and in the end; you still came back to him. You welcomed him openly. You devoted your everything to him.

You joined him when he ventured to Clover. You stayed by his side the entire time. Now, was one of the few times he would reveal his true self, only to you. To spend time with you.

As such, you were on your way to his office. You knew it was Lucius who had requested you by the letter you received. Lucius always had a way with his words. He was such a cunning linguist who could turn anyone's words back on themselves. He never did that to you though.

You knocked on the door to his office. "(Y/N)?" A voice called out from the other side. "Yes, my lord" you answered. "Enter." You opened the door and walked in, quickly closing it behind you, making sure to flick the lock.

You bowed down to Lucius, who sat were the Wizard King would usually sit. He rested his chin on his hand, smiling at you as you entered. "My dear, I finally get to see you again. It has been too long. You have no need to bow" he greeted. "My lord, it is a pleasure to see you again" she couldn't help but smile. He's always had that effect on you.

Standing back upright, your gaze was on Lucius. "Are you well, sir? Do you need anything?" you inquired softly. The innocent look on your face never failed to both excite and relax Lucius. You always had that look, no matter what he did or what you saw, it was always your default look.

"Come here" he gestured you over. You obeyed his order, as always. He pushed the chair that he sat on, back, pointing at his lap, telling you to sit down with simple actions. You, again, obeyed. You sat down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you to his broad chest. You leaned back against him. It was backwards but being with him made you feel safe. Like you belonged. Zenon, his youngest brother, had always told you that you belonged with them, not the rest of the world. He was right.

You could feel Lucius pull the side of your robe and shirt to reveal your bare shoulder. You felt his teeth graze your shoulder before he left a trail of kisses, leading up to behind your ear. "My lord..." You called. "Do you think you could show me a good time, (Y/N)? Show me just why I picked you to be at my side?" Lucius whispered into your ear, before kissing your neck quite sloppily. "Is that explicit permission?" You inquired. "Yes, it is, my dear" he affirmed. "Of course, my lord" you nodded.

You spun on his lap. You grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him deeply. The kiss was rough, not that the either of you minded. It had been just over thirteen months since your real boss had revealed himself. It had been so very long since he'd been able to have you.

You broke the kiss and went to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses and bites along his neck. Lucius thrived in the feeling. As you kissed him, you undid his robe, then his shirt. You removed the robe, letting it fall to the floor. You trailed your hand down his toned chest all the way to his pants. You began rubbing his hardening member through his pants. Lucius let his head fall back against the head of the chair, releasing a sigh from his lips. It had been so long.

"Does that feel nice, my lord?" You inquired in a whisper, releasing a part of his skin from between your teeth. He placed a hand on the back of your head, his whole hand covering the entire back of your head, he pushed your head back to his shoulder, "I think you know the answer, my dear."

You skilfully undid the buttons and zipper to his pants. You pulled the pants down slowly, leaving him in his boxers. You were the one person that could ever make Lucius feel like this. You were the only person who he'd ever permit to do so.