~Lucius & Julius - Share~

"Hey Julius!" You waved as you entered his office without knocking. Julius raised his head and smiled at you, "hello (Y/N). How are you doing today?" You placed a basket of food on his desk, "it's been alright." You answered his question with ease, avoiding his gaze, "what about your day, Julius?" "Better now that you're here." He reached across his desk, cupping his hand under your chin.

"Get back to work" You swatted his hand away. Julius sat back with a pout, "you're so mean." "Julius, I made a deal with Marx. If you finish this off, we can eat, and then you can come home for a night. So, hurry up." You were stern, even your strict gaze made him deflate like a balloon. "Come on, chop-chop" you clapped your hands together.

Julius hoped on his work under your piercing gaze. He finished quickly too, you not allowing him any room for distractions. He placed the pen down, flopping over his desk dramatically.

You stood up with a smile, walking around the ide of his desk. Leaning over him, you pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Would you like something to eat, Jules?" Julius smiled, slowly sitting back up, "that would be lovely, my dear."

You opened the basket, handing him a home-cooked meal. He scarfed that down before you even opened your own. You blinked twice in shock. "Julius, when was the last time you ate?" "Uhh-" He raised his hand and began counting his fingers. "Julius?" "Three days ago?" He shrugged sheepishly. "Julius Novachrono!"

He quickly covered his ears. "Please don't shout. I've got a splitting headache." You grumbled and sat back down opposite him. You looked at him with a disappointed glare. Julius just gave you his usual smile that he had whenever he got busted.

There was a growing pain in his eyes, you could see it. "Maybe we should go home..." you stood up slowly. "I'd like that" Julius nodded taking to his feet.

Julius gripped his head tightly, clutching over his ears without warning. "Julius! Jules! What's wrong?!" You stood up quickly, reaching for the struggling male. He let out grunts and groans of pain as he swayed on his feet. He was covered in swirl-like patterns from head to toe before you could blink. "Julius?!"

His appearance changed along with his mana and aura. His hair was the biggest give away- it turned black. "Jules?" You called out worried. The hands that gripped his head fell, he shook his head, letting out a laugh. He looked up, facing you. That wasn't Julius.

"Miss (Y/N)? Wizard King? Are you alright?" You heard a mage on the other side of the door. He must have heard your shouts for Julius. "Don't worry, we're alright! She's just helping me out with my paperwork!" 'Julius' called back. He sounded the same. "Sorry for disturbing you then, sir!" You heard the mages footsteps recede.

"You're... not... Julius..." you backed away slowly. He gave you a smirk that sent shivers down your spine. "Nope, but I know you" his smiled widened as you began to back away in fear, "I'm Lucius, Julius' other half." "I don't care who you are but get out of Julius' body." "No can do, kitten" Lucius grinned. The mana that radiated off of him was terrifying, pressuring.

Lucius took to his feet, "you know, he's pleading inside of me right now. Begging me to leave you alone. Don't hurt you." Lucius approached you. Your back hit a wall and you shrank down to the floor. Lucius followed you down, crouching down in front of you, caging you against the wall. You couldn't fight someone like him- he terrified you.

You felt the familiar shape of Julius' hand cup under your chin, raising your head to meet his gaze. Your eyes shook, your eyebrows were drawn in and raised, your chin pulled back. You wanted to call out for help, to scream, shout, run. Get anyone in to help. To save Julius. His thumb calmingly ran along your cheek. "Shh, there's no need to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you" he assured you, though his smiling face made you believe otherwise.

"I don't want to hurt you. I actually have a proposition for you" he stated, still running the soft skin of his thumb against your cheek. "You see, I don't actually mind having you around. So, I propose, Julius and I share you. At least that way you both know that you'll be safe." Lucius suggested, stating it as if it were a completely normal thing. Your voice quaked with gasps. "What do you say? Julius will agree so long as your safe."

You didn't know what to say. You looked up into Lucius' eyes, they seemed honest- no signs of deception. What did he want with you? What was he going to do with you if you agreed? You'd seen his face now so there was no turning back.

"Okay..." You whispered, still unsure of the situation. "Perfect" his grin widened. You closed your eyes, afraid of what would happen next. To your surprise, the familiar feeling of Julius' soft lips fell on yours. You opened your eyes, still seeing Lucius' appearance. He was... gentle? Pulling back, he looked down at you, "I don't like to break my things, kitten." His smile wasn't as malicious, it was almost genuinely happy.

His threatening demeanor seemed to slowly disappear, replacing a possessive yet loving one. He pressed another kiss to your forehead. You detensed under his touch. It didn't send shivers down your spine anymore.

You were suddenly enveloped in a warm brace. Reopening your eyes again, you saw the familiar appearance of the man you love. "Julius...?" "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he shook his head, pulling your head to his chest. You fell into his embrace. "Forgive me. I should have told you..." "That you had another body living within you? It would have been nice..." you chuckled lightly.

You looked up into Julius' worried eyes, "don't worry. If I still have you, I happy to have both of you." You rest your head to his chest. Julius held you more delicately, "I love you so much, (Y/N)."

Words: 1035