💛🖤~Noelle Silva - Nothing to be Shy About~🖤💛

Trigger Warnings: Lemon, Self-doubt

She wanted this so badly. And yet, she covered her red-toned face in her hands whenever you approached her. "Come on, Noelle..." your hands wrapped around her slender wrists. You didn't tug them away from her face, instead bringing your head closer so you could place soft kisses on her wrists. "We can stop if you want. It's up to you."

"N-No!" Her hands moved away from her face. She didn't want to stop. Not at all. "I don't want to stop. I want you" she looked down at the ground, avoiding your gaze. You knew about what her family did to her; as a matter of fact, you'd punched Solid in the face and had a go at Nozel and Nebra. Whenever she'd asked for something, her family shut her down and berated her. Not anymore.

You brought your lips up to meet hers again. It was just a soft kiss, lips against lips. You could feel as Noelle slowly detensed. You pulled back, resting your forehead down against her's. "The we'll do it. You trust me, right?" It took her a moment, "yes..." You slowly began guiding her to the bed, walking her back bit by bit. "Then believe me when I say it's okay. It's all okay." Her legs hit the bed right before her back.

You crawled on top of her, bringing your lips down again. She squeezed her eyes shut, letting out a squeak. You kissed her again, this time it was hungrier. You nipped at her lower lip, tugging it slightly with your teeth. Noelle's mouth fell open and your tongue slid in. You weren't forceful, just letting your tongue dance together with her own.

Pulling your mouth back, your slid your lips along her cheek, down to her neck. Just placing ticklish kisses all the way along, down to her exposed shoulder. Noelle squirmed slightly but didn't try to cover her face.

"I'm going to remove your clothes now" you told her. She seemed to jump a little but nodded in agreement. You removed the skirt she was wearing, followed by her shirt, discarding them on the ground somewhere. You unclasped her bra, removing that too. She tried to desperately cover breasts, but you caught her hands. She gasped looking up at you, you just gave her a soft smile. "Never cover yourself."

Noelle was always told to hide in the shadows, that she was a disgrace. It was hard to get her to come out of that shell, but you tried your hardest. Tonight, you weren't going to let her hide.

Lowering your head, you trailed your lips along her breasts, kissing every part you could. You were gently, never rough. She was a woman that needed love, not rough. You could hear her mewl above you, it was adorable, and assuring you she was enjoying herself. You smiled against her skin.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Noelle?" You brought your head back just enough to speak. "Y-Yes..." her answer was quiet, almost as if she thought she shouldn't answer. You trailed down, pulling her underwear down too. "It's okay, Noelle" you pressed your face to her lower lips.

Your tongue darted out, lapping at her excitement. She was sensitive, and understandably so. This was her first time; the first time someone else had touched her.

You tongue slid through her walls, running along as you brought it back out, just to thrust it back in. She squirmed, rocking side-to-side. You pinned her hips as you pushed your tongue in further. Quiet moans began to leave her mouth. Her face was coated in darker shades of red and pink. Her hips pushed onto your face, harder and harder. You let her do as she wished.

She was approaching her release, closer and closer. Reaching a new part of her, she snapped, coming on your face. You just licked up all of it, cleaning her with your tongue. She panted, squirming, trying get comfortable after her release.

You crawled back onto top of her. "How do you feel?" You brushed your nose against her's. "I-I..." "Use your words." "I want more. I want you inside of me, please!" She pleaded, looking up at you.

You discard your shirt and pants, throwing them onto the floor somewhere. You lifted her hips up, pushing your length inside of her, stretching her walls. "Ahh~! Ah~!" She let out gasp-like shouted of pleasure and pain morphed into one. You took it slow, inch by inch to get inside of her.

Once you were full sheathed, you sat still for a moment. Reaching up, you wiped tears from her face, "it's all okay. Let me know when to move." "P-Please~" She pleaded, rocking her hips against yours.

Pulling out and pushing back in, reaching every part of her you could. You raised her legs to rest them on your shoulders. Thrusting faster and faster. "Ahh~! Ngh~! Ah~! Ah~! (Y/N)~!" The way she moaned your name made you thrust even faster than before.

Her high pitch squeaks and moans fell from her mouth with no end in sight. She was a loud one. You looked down at her face; her eyes were practically in the back of her head, her mouth hung open. Her breasts bounced perfectly, moving upwards and closer to you with every thrust. You could see her perked nipples in the small amount of light. Her chest heaved in union with the bouncing. Her hair was a mess and sprawled. She looked gorgeous.

"Please~! Pl-ease~!" you could tell she getting closer and closer. She was becoming frantic and desperate. You could feel the sweat dripping down your face. You watched as her hands gripped at the sheets bellow desperately.

"Come for me, Noelle" you whispered into her ear. She spasmed, coming around your cock violently. You held out until she loosened. Pulling out, you came on her heaving chest. You watched as she collapsed, no energy left within her. You caught your breath.

You pulled your boxes on and walked across the other side of the room, picking up a towel. You walked back and began cleaning her up. You cleaned her chest and between her legs, which she whined at. She was so sensitive.

You discarded the towel. You pulled her underwear back onto her and put your shirt over her chest. You lay her so her head was on the pillows, laying beside her, you pulled a blanket over the both of you.

"See? You have no need to hide from me."

Words: 1100