🖤~Zenon Zogratis - It's Not Your Fault - Part One~🖤

Trigger Warning: Death, Pain, Sadness, Violence, Fighting, Blood, Gore

You'd already seen your uncle die, being slashed to pieces.

So, you ran. You went to find your aunt. Your papa would probably be mad at you for leaving your room, so you went to find Vanica instead. Rather than your aunt, you saw the devil emerging out of her.

Megicula potted you, feeling your mana the second you arrived. You gave you a smile, you were her favourite after all. "Come here" she urged you closer. You hesitated but ran straight to Megicular, gripping onto her as you stared at the strangers around. All of them halted their attacks seeing you. "A... child...?" Undine spoke first. "Megicula? Who are these people?" You whispered to the devil. "Don't you worry. They're my playmates" Megicula told you.

You didn't understand what was going on. You'd been hidden your entire life, so you had no experience with people around you. It frightened you. "Where's Aunty Vanica?" The devil met your eyes, "she gone to sleep for a long time."

"Get away from that child" Noelle growled. "Oh? Why would I? It's my precious little (Y/N)" Megicula was taunting her, petting the top of your head to provoke her. "She's just an innocent child?! Why must you hurt her like everyone else?! She is a child!" Noelle shouted angrily. Megicula smiled smugly, "but didn't you see? She ran to me."

"I can't sense a devil within her. She's completely normal. How- how was a child mixed up in all of this?" The Water Spirit was shocked, she couldn't understand why someone would involve a child. "We have to get her out of here!" Rill stated, worried for you. "You're right. But how?" Charlotte was in complete shock.

"Gadjah" Undine looked to the male who was prepared to grab you and get you to safety. "Megicula? They're scary... Do they..." You trailed off, unable to ask the simple question. "Yes. They want to hurt you, and your papa" Megicula lied; it was intentional. You gripped onto her tighter. "Why would you do that?" Noelle's eyes widened. Gadjah even stopped, seeing the way you looked at him, petrified.

"(Y/N), run along to your father, now. He can protect you properly. I'll get rid of these scary people." Megicula suggested. You nodded, just going along with whatever was asked of you. You ran, leaving the room, but watching from behind an almost closed door.

You saw your Aunt and her devil die.

You ran to your papa. He was all you had left now. You knew exactly where he was. You could see him as you peered around the corner. Only, you watched as a mage in green shot an arrow right through him. That was when your world stop; it came falling down, crumbling to small bits. "Papa, no!" You threw the door open as hard as you could (which wasn't very far, just enough for you to fit through).

You saw the two mages that tried to kill your father looked back at you. "A child?!" The one closest to your papa shouted. You watched as blood poured from your father's mouth and he dropped to his knees. Zenon's past passed through his eyes, meeting Allen to becoming a devil host. With his strength, he lifted his head, you catching in his sights. The look on your face, you were scared. Though, you reminded him of Allen. A lot.

"Beelzebub. Let's make a deal." Zenon came face to face with his devil. Zenon's heart changed to that of a devils, Beelzebub's handy work. "What?!" The mages were shocked by your father's heart. You watched as his appearance changed. It scared you, but it was still your papa, you knew that.

The hole they made in him healed up, "now that I've acquired a devil's heart, my strength is even more devastating. He regained his footing. The green mage charged at your father but didn't get every far. He was surrounded by a Spatial spell, then attacked with the familiar Bone Magic. Blood spurted from his wounds.