🖤~Morgen Faust - Just One More Morning... Please~🖤

T.W. Death, Injury, Heartbreak, Threatening, Blood

Third Person Point of View

(Y/N) (L/N), an Intermediate Magic Knight, Third Class, in the Grey Deer squad. She joined the squad through the magic knights exam four years ago. She'd known her lover, Morgen Faust, since they were kids. They began dating when they were both fourteen, Morgen being the older of the pair.

Julius had let the two have the day off, before (Y/N) headed out on a mission in the morning. He was certainly supportive of the young couple. The two currently sat under a shady tree in a small meadow a few kilometres from the base. (Y/N) currently lay with her head in Morgen's lap, facing the meadow, waiting for sunset. Morgen leaned against the tree as he ran his fingers through (Y/N)'s hair.

"It was really nice of the captain to let us have the day off" (Y/N) mentioned. "Indeed" Morgen agreed. "He was more than happy to let us have the day off" (Y/N) recounted with a small giggle. "He's a great captain" Morgen added.

The two then sat in silence, admiring the view of the setting sun from where they sat. The way the bright, shining rays reflected off of every individual blade of grass. The flowers that danced in the wind. The sun filled trees surrounding them.

"So, you're going to confront them tomorrow?" (Y/N) questioned quietly. "Yeah" Morgen answered. "You won't be hurt, will you? You'll be okay?" (Y/N)'s tone was concerned. "I'll be okay. When you come back, I'll be waiting for you" Morgen smiled down at her.

"Maybe we should just wait until I come back. We can go together" (Y/N) suggested. "Everything will be alright" Morgen assured her, leaning down to kiss her temple. "I've got a bad feeling about this, Morgen" (Y/N) admitted. "You worry too much, sunshine" Morgen chuckled. "You just have this magical ability to smile about everything and be positive" (Y/N) replied. "You've always been like that" (Y/N) added in a whisper.

It went silent for a moment. The lightly blowing wind reached them, blowing at both of their hair slightly. It gently shook the tree above them causing a few leaves to fall off and onto them, as well as the surrounding shamrock green grass.

"Thank you for keeping what my family does quiet. I really can't thank you enough" Morgen thanked. "You don't need to thank me, Morge. I'd do anything for you" (Y/N) smiled, snuggling into Morgen more. Morgen smiled down at her again.

"Hey, Morgen?" (Y/N) called, sitting up. "What is it?" Morgen looked at (Y/N) with concern. "Do you love me?" (Y/N) looked to Morgen.

Morgen didn't answer. Instead, he was observing the way the sun reflected off of her beautiful (S/T) skin. The way her (H/L) (H/C) flowed with the soft wind, the sun shining off of the top and at the ends. Her gorgeously shaped pinkish lips. She was perfect. He was going to protect this perfection.

"Morgen?" (Y/N) tilted her head. Morgen cupped (Y/N)'s cheek and ran his thumb over her cheek before leaning in and placing a soft, heartfelt kiss on her lips. (Y/N)'s eyes widened before she kissed back. Morgen picked (Y/N) up and moved her onto his lap, holding her close. Morgen held the back of her head, as she wrapped her arms around him. The two broke apart for air, panting slightly.

"Of course I love you, (Y/N). Nothing will ever change that" Morgen smiled, caressing her cheek. "I love you too, Morge!" (Y/N) beamed, wrapped her arms around Morgen. Morgen hugged her back, never wanting this moment to end.

"Hey look, the sun is setting" Morgen pointed out. (Y/N) turned around to face the sun, still sitting on Morgen's lap. "It's beautiful" (Y/N) gasped, smiling at the soft orange palette of tones. "It is, however, you're far more beautiful" Morgen smiled, resting his chin on her shoulder. (Y/N) could only smile back in response.