💜🖤~Zogratis Siblings - How You Met~🖤💜

Trigger Warnings: Threatening, Injuries, Torture, Blood, Violence, Insults, Bullies

Dante Zogratis:

He Saw You in the Street.

Dante was bored, as usual, so he decided to roam the streets around his home. Nothing was out of the ordinary. There wasn't anything he hadn't seen. People scurried about. Children played in the alleyways and all around the streets. Nothing unusual. A child fell and cried, leaving Dante to roll his eyes. He couldn't care less.

What caught Dante's eye was you, who immediately rushed to the child. You immediately pulled out your grimoire and tended to his wounds. Dante was absolutely entranced by the perfection in your features and the grace in your actions. He was smitten at first glance.

You had seen him starring at you. You wondered if he was alright. So, you approached him. "Are you alright?" You looked at him with such innocent eyes. "Yes. I'm fine. If I may ask, what's your name, my dear?" Your ears went red, and he look your hand. "M-M-My names (Y/N)..." You averted your eyes quickly. He smiled at you, "Dante Zogratis. But you can call me whatever you like." He winked at you.

Vanica Zogratis:

You Were a Prisoner in the Dungeon.

Vanica saw her older brother walk out of the cell covered in blood that clearly wasn't his own. "Hey, big bro~ What're you doing?" Vanica skipped over to him. Dante turned back and smiled at her, "just teaching a stupid little brat another lesson." "Ehhhh? I thought you didn't like getting your hands dirty!" Vanica starred in shock. "They may be my soul exception in this world." Dante told her.

Dante began to walk off. Vanica approached the steel door and peered through the small gap with bars. "What's your name then?" Vanica called in. She could only see your chained and beaten figure against the wall. "Come on! Don't be such a party pooper~! I'm Vanica! What's your name?" You refused to answer her, just letting your eyes close and your head fall to the ground.

Zenon Zogratis:

You Were With Allen.

"Allen, can you hear that?" You looked to the boy standing next to you. He nodded, his face turning serious." "So, you're the creep whose got bones sticking out of his body" John looked down at Zenon. "John is so strong!" One of John's friends cheered from behind him. "As the son of a mage defence force soldier... I'll get rid of you!" John went to punch Zenon, aiming for his head. Before Johns' attack could land on Zenon, a flame attack flew in between him and Zenon, separating the two. "Woah?! Ouch!" John wailed.

"What did you just say?!" Allen questioned. John and his friends turned to look the direction of the attacks. All of their eyes widened when they saw Allen and you. "So, what is his magic is different?!" Allen shouted at them. "It just makes him amazing! The exact opposite of you!" You added on. "Gyaaaa, it's Allen and (Y/N)! Let's run!" John screamed as the three of them began running off.

You walked up alongside your friend, standing on either side of Zenon. "He may be the son of a mage defence soldier but he's a disgrace" Allen muttered. "I'm Allen! This is my bestie, (Y/N)!" Allen beamed, introducing the both of you as he looked back at Zenon. "That's some strong magic you got there!" Allen then complimented. Zenon looked at him in slight fear.

You smacked the upside of Allen's head with a sigh. "Oww! What was that for?!" Allen whined. "You should start by asking if he's alright first!" You told him. You then knelt down in front of Zenon, reaching out to him gently. "Are you okay? Where did they hurt you?" Your voice was soft. "I-I'm fine..." Zenon lied, moving back again. "Here...:" You held your hands out towards him.