💛~Dorothy Unsworth - Tired~💛

"Doro, my dream, just lay down and close your eyes." You mumbled sleepily from under the soft covers of your warm duvet. You just wanted to sleep. Kirsch has complained at you all day about whatever came into his mind while the other members such as Rick, Dmtri, and Roland had driven you up the wall with their shotty mission paperwork. Your fiancée, on the other hand, hand seemingly boundless energy tonight.

She pouted, throwing her head back, "come on. Don't be such a party pooper. I can't sleep and all you wanna do is sleep." "Dorothy," your voice husky as you spoke, "please just lay down and try. I'm too tired to deal with this tonight. We can do whatever you want tomorrow if we sleep now. Please, my dream."

"But I have too much energy to sleep!" Dorothy complained as she plopped her head heavy back down onto the pillow. You turned, kissing her cheek, and wrapping an arm over her, "it's because you sleep too much during the day; while I do all your work, I might add." "Eh?!" She turned around to face you; your eyes were closed, "I thought-" "Did you really think Kirsch did any work?" "Fair point."

"But I'm really not tired. I can't sleep. I've got way too much energyyyy!" You loved your fiancée, you really did; you were just too tired tonight. You flipped over, the duvet coming off, your arms planted at each side of Dorothy's head. Your eyes glazed as you stared down at her, almost predatorily.

"I'll just have to tire you out then, hm?" It took a few seconds, the blush on Dorothy's face deepening as you looked down at her with half-lidded eyes, "... eh?!" Dorothy's mind raced, her heart thrashing in her chest. The tired look on your face gave her the opposite thought of sleep; you looked hot. However, there was a danger to your gaze, one she almost didn't want to test. Almost.

One hand remained planted beside her head, the other began to trail down Dorothy's sides, lightly pressing against the outline of her body. Your fingers caught on the waistband of her night-shorts, pulling them down slowly. You leaned down, capturing Dorothy's lips with your own, pressing them together slowly and sloppily, your tongues colliding together in a wet mess.

You discarded her pants, then letting your hand snake up the hem of her night-shirt, the tips of your fingers tickling her skin. You felt her giggle into the kiss. You broke apart, Dorothy panting underneath you, your head only centimetres from her own. You lifted her shirt higher and higher, gradually till her breasts poked out from beneath; she sat up helping you discard the shirt, wrapping her arms around your bare shoulders and pulling you in for another kiss.

One hand wrapped around Dorothy, the other squeezing and fondling her breasts, kneading them as though they were a dough. Dorothy groaned into the kiss, gripping onto you tighter. You pushed her back down, breaking the kiss again. Dorothy's head hit the plush pillows bellow.

You began to lower your head down, down her body; leaving kisses all down her. Your head came face to face with her pink lips. You smiled, immediately diving in to taste the familiar divine wetness. "Ah~ Ng~ (N/N)~!" You paid no mind to her moans of ecstasy, focusing on bringing her to her climax quickly. Any other day, you'd happily take your time with her- tonight was about tiring her out.

You thumb rubbed circles on her clit, making her wriggle around. You used your free arm to pin her legs down. "(Y/N)~! P-Please~!" You didn't respond, just continuing to eat her out as she pleasured your ears with the noises of her own pleasure. "I-I'm going t-to..." She came without warning, squirting out onto your tongue.

Your tongue viciously poked and prodded inside her still, drinking up the cum that continued to dribble out of her already-red and overly-sensitive hole. Her legs still squirmed against your heavy hands despite the pointlessness of her actions. She squeaked and moaned loudly, your name falling from her mouth over and over.

You lifted your head after her second orgasm, replacing your tongue with two of your fingers. She gasped before groaning and grunting. Your fingers pumped in and out of her at such a fast rate it was shocking on her body. You added a third finger, stretching out her soaking walls, bringing her to her third orgasm.

By now her body was shaking from the overstimulation you were bringing her. Her body jolted in all direction, showing you just how much pleasure, she was experiencing at your hands; both figuratively and literally. You could feel her inner walls pulsing around your fingers, twitching, and spasming. She tried to toss and turn but you continued to hold her down. This was how she liked it anyway; you always had the ability to make her squirm- you could push her to her limits. Again, she came.

You drew her closer and closer to her fifth climax of the night with only your fingers. Dorothy whimpered and pleaded with you, "p-ple-ase~! Don't stop~ Ngh~!" You chuckled under your breath; she always got so needy. To think here she was less than thirty minutes ago, bouncing off the walls. Now she sounded tired, desperate, exhausted. You could see small beads of sweat form on her head. Her walls convulsed and she came hard around your fingers again.

This time, you pulled your finger out of her, getting up to wash them off in the basin. You didn't even look at Dorothy as you climbed back into bed. "Are you tired yet, Dorothy?" There was no response. You turned under the cover to face her, but you were met with a loving sight. You smiled softly, hearing Dorothy's soft snores, seeing her peaceful and sleeping expression.

You pressed a gentle kiss to her temple, "goodnight, Dorothy."  

Words: 1000