🖤💜~Black Bulls - Becoming Friends~💜🖤

Trigger Warnings: Insults, Banter, Fear, Mentions of Bad Past

Asta:

"Come on now, Asta. You need to apologise." Sister Lily was stern with him- she was truly disappointed with his actions earlier. Yuno had been kind and coaxed you out from behind Father Orsi, just sitting beside you on one of the church benches talking to you and making you smile. Asta grumbled at Sister Lily, looking away from her. He didn't want to, but he also didn't want to upset Sister Lily. "Fine." Asta pouted, "but I'm only apologising." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Asta." Sister Lily's tone become scary. Asta sweat dropped, "fine! I'll try and be nice to them." "Thank you."

Sister Lily took Asta's hand and began to lead him back inside to where you sat with Yuno. When you saw Asta you flinched away, trying to shrink yourself down as much as you could. "(Y/N), it's okay. Asta won't hurt you" Yuno tried to calm you; to coax you back out. Asta stopped right in front of you. His small hands formed fists at his sides and her puffed his cheeks, mumbling, "I'm sorry." "Asta." Sister Lily called. "I'm sorry for upsetting you" Asta sighed, not wanting to disappoint Sister Lily. You slowly uncurled, looking at him; he really didn't mean any harm- he just overreacted.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for making you mad. I didn't mean to. I was just scared..." Your voice was quiet, almost as though you didn't want to be heard. Asta was confused by your response, "ehh? Scared? Why were you scared?" He wasn't sure why you had been scared. You didn't answer him, just looking at your feet that didn't quite reach the ground. Asta hopped up on the bench beside you, making you flinch at the sudden jump. "You don't have to scared anymore. I'll protect you!" You looked at him in shock. He just grinned at you, "it's what friends do!"

Noelle Silva:

You were skimming rocks across the pond as usual, protected by the thick cover of the tree branches and leaves. The only place you could escape the mocking of your older cousin. He was an ass. He seemed to enjoy making you feel like nothing more than a failure- even though you knew it wasn't true. Still though, his words got to you every time. This was the only real place you could find ant peace. This little pond.

"I thought I find you here." You raised you head and turned to see the silver-haired girl you'd met a few times now. "Oh? To what do I owe the pleasure, Miss Royalty?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow at her. She turned her head away, "I-I was just wondering... if m-maybe..." She trailed off, not finishing her sentence. She was embarrassed. You jumped down off the rock you sat on, "I'd be happy to help you. I told you that the offer was there." You stated; you knew what she was asking for. Noelle's eyes widened at you and her cheeks flushed- out of what you assumed to be embarrassment. "R-Really? You won't mock me for asking?" You shook your head, "I'd be a hypocrite." Noelle was even more shocked by your statement.

"Here:" you tossed her a smooth rock that you were about to throw. She only just caught it, "what am I supposed to do with this?" She seemed affronted by it. You pointed at the lake, "toss it. Try and skim it." "What?" You smiled at her, "first step. Loosen up and have some fun with it. If you're always so tense, then how do you expect to work with such a flexible magic like your own?" Noelle didn't understand your methods but did so anyway. She tossed the rock, and it bounced once before sinking. "Keep trying" you tossed her another rock. This time when she tossed the stone, you opened up small portals for the rocks to pass through to make it skim further. Noelle looked at you, your smile became contagious, and she began to smile as well.

Yami Sukehiro:

Nacht, clearly amused by your antics with Yami, began to bring you along more often. You never actually did anything, just watched. You knew Morgen would never let you hear the end of it if you participated. Yami had begun hanging around Nacht more often again; every time you and he would end up with a disagreement or an insult match- that you would ultimately win. What was he thinking? Did he now realise who your brother was? Fool.