🖤~Zenon Zogratis - Deal - Part 2~🖤

Trigger Warning:  Threats, Strangling, Murderous Thoughts, Attempted Murder, Trespassing, Insults, Swearing, Cussing.

Morning arrived quicker than you realised. You hadn't gotten much sleep since you were too busy thinking of what happened yesterday. The situation with Zenon Zogratis especially stumped you. He just let you go. There was a look in his eyes when you were close to his face. It wasn't the look of a cold and heartless murderer. It confused you.

You took a morning bath to try and clear your head. It wasn't peaceful. Every time you saw your own face you were reminded of your brother's words. He wanted you dead. Exiting the bath and drying yourself, you dressed in a white button up shirt with dark pants. You prepared your things, your cloak, grimoire, pouch.

When you were finished, you went into your brother's room. He looked better than yesterday as you approached him. You pressed your hand against his forehead, "it seems as though his fever has finally broken; it's going down." You smiled at him with non-shinning eyes, looking at his peacefully sleeping figure.

You then grabbed a chair and sat beside your brother's bed, taking a seat. "You sure look peaceful, don't you brother." You stared at him. He was helpless. 'If you tried chocking him right now, no one would even bother to stop me.' You continued to smile despite the murderous rage that welled within you the more you looked at him.

"You sure do have nerve saying I should be the one to die, when it was your fault. You don't even realise everything was your fault, do you?" You lay your head on the bed next to his, still looking at Nacht. "You- You asshole, you want me dead, haha." You chuckled to yourself, "shouldn't me and big brother Morgen be alive right now? You were the one who held the devil relic connected to Lucifugus. Shouldn't you be the one paying for your mistake?"

You stood up, your hand sliding onto his neck, your smile disappearing from your face. "Seeing you sleeping peaceful like this isn't really my thing. You should just die. Die and rot in Hell you brother-murdering scumbag. You were the one who killed Morgen." Your grip on his throat began to tighten slowly.

A part of you screamed at you to stop. Maybe it was the part of you that always listened to Morgen. The part of you that knew if Morgen saw the two of you right now, he'd cry. He would be in absolute agony seeing the two of you fighting like this. Your words you actions would break your older brother right now. But you didn't care- you just pushed it away.

Gimodelo entered the room before you could do any actual damage to Nacht. "U-Uh- Mister (Y-Y/N)? W-What are yo-u d-d-doing?" Gimodelo stuttered, his tiny form shaking like he was a maraca. You took a deep breath and let your hand release Nacht. Stepping back, you smiled at the frightened devil. You then left without another word.

8:00pm – Spade Castle

You were once again searching Zenon's room for any signs of change or any new paperwork that would be of use to Clover. You'd already searching Vanica's room and office; nothing. She either didn't care or the other two didn't trust her enough with the important documents.

It seemed as though nothing had changed in the room; it was all still the same. You should probably move on before- The door opened suddenly. "It seems like you're here again." That dead voice was all too familiar. You turned back and looked at him with a blank expression, tilting your head, "hi." You proceeded to smile at him with your normal smile; your eyes closed.

"What do you need now?" He asked with an exasperated sigh. You looked over him; he was exhausted- when was the last time he even slept? "Why? What are you going to do?" You continued to smile at him "Just answer the question. Say it." You wanted your mission to be over so why not give it a shot and just say it. Innocently you say, "I need the files in Dante's room."

Black Clover Oneshots and ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara