💙🖤~Nacht Faust- SFW Alphabet~🖤💙

Trigger Warning: Death, Loss

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Nacht can be quite affectionate, and usually is. He shows you affection every day, minimum. The way he usually expresses his affection is through words of affirmation, acts of service, or physical touch. It's pretty evenly spread between those three. He doesn't care about what anyone thinks, so he doesn't really care who sees him being affectionate towards you.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Nacht would be the world's bluntest but most protective friend. He'll playfully pick on you every now and then, never going to far, and has a seemingly never-ending amount of sarcasm that spills from his mouth. If you are doing something wrong, or could do it better, he'll make sure to tell you. If you ask for his opinion, you're getting his truthful opinion. No sugar coating.
Your friendship definitely started through his brother. Morgen wanted you both to have friends, so he introduced you to each other.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Nacht will constantly cuddle you. After a long day of work, he's holding you in his arms while you both lay down. Sitting down without doing anything, he has an arm wrapped around you. Someone being a little too friendly, he is more than wrapped around you, making it VERY obvious that you're his.

Preferred Cuddling positions:-

Laying down: Shingles, Big Spoon (he wants to make sure he actually has you with him).

Sitting: He either has his arm wrapped around you or pulls you to his lap.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He will want to settle down with you at a later date. He is content with the two of you being Magic Knights so long as you can be together. Though, if your life gets put into danger, the conversation on 'maybe we could just retire together' definitely comes up. He loves the thought of spending all of his life beside you.
You don't let him cook. You are not sure if you trust him to cook. Especially around Yami. Man has poison hidden somewhere; we know this. He can cook though, even if you don't let him. As for cleaning skills, his cleaning skills are adequate. He can clean, but not sparkling clean; unless he tries.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Nacht, being the man he is, would be blunt. He'd tell you and get it over with. He tried his best to hide the emotions in his eyes, by you saw through him like a pane of glass.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Nacht was unsure at first. What is he going lose you too? Was he going to taint your light too? He strongly considered leaving you. (Then ghosty Morgen came for a visit and slapped him-) He went to speak to you later that same day, the smile on your face, the warmth he felt in your arms, the kindness in your actions, and the love in your voice when you spoke to him, made him realise he never wanted to let you go. Married you just over a year later.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Physically, he treats you with more care than a flower. He always makes sure you aren't hurt and heals you if you are. He would never hit you. Ever, ever, ever. Emotionally, he is broken from things that have happened in the past and is terrified of you being broken the same way he is, so he is careful to say the least. This won't stop his banter and brash comments.