🖤~Zenon Zogratis - Deal - Part 1~🖤

Trigger Warning: Blood, Violence, Gore, Death, Wish-of-Death, Sucidalish-thoughts, Spying, Attacking, Sadness, Emotionlessness, Sickness, Threats

It had been ten months since your brother Morgen died in the incident with Lucifugus. Your other brother Nacht still hadn't mentally recovered from the accident. He couldn't move on from his younger twin's death. All you could do was try to make him feel better and try to cheer him up, but it was all in vain, all useless. All you could do was silently watch him suffer; slowly driving himself into the ground.

It was night by the time you returned back to your base from the Spade Kingdom's castle. You only had simple information, but it would do. Nacht had been sick for days now, so you had to get home early anyway.

"I'm home!" You chirped as you entered the door. You were small and energetic, seemingly the exact opposite of Nacht. "Gegege! Welcome home Mister (Y/N)!" Gimodelo, your brother's devil, greeted you warmly as you entered. He always greeted you like that when you returned, unlike Nacht who was always cold, even if he isn't sick.

"How is brother, Gimodelo?" "Gege, he's getting worse. His fever rose again. He's been sweating and tossing and turning!" Gimodelo answered with a worried expression. "I see." You immediately entered Nacht's room, finding Plumede, Walgner, and Slotos taking care of him. They really did care for him; not every devil was evil like the stories said.

"Please forgive me for returning so late at night, you guys." You bowed slightly. If it weren't for them, you'd be screwed. "Don't bow, Mister (Y/N)" Slotos shook his head. "It's alright, Mister (Y/N). We know you're busy, so it's the least that we could do." Plumede replied.

You approached Nacht and pressed the back of your hand to his forehead. Gimodelo was right, your brother's fever had shot right up high. You pressed a cold press to his forehead with a sigh. This was the closest he'd let you since Morgen died. And it wasn't even voluntarily. "I wish you'd talk to me, brother. Tell me what's wrong so I can help..." You whispered. Gimodelo and the others looked at you sadly.

Nacht's eyes opened slightly once you removed your hand. Your actions must have woken him up. "Brother! Are you alright?" You questioned hastily. His eyes widened and he say up quicker than you could process, wrapping his arms around you tightly. It was too good to be true. "Bro... ther...?" You were shocked by his actions.

"I'm so sorry Morgen!" Nacht shouted. Huh? What Nacht said left you shocked. The first time he'd spoken to you, and he didn't even realise it was you. He was hallucinating because he was sick. "Brother, I'm not Morg-" "Please don't leave me! Don't leave me all alone!" Nacht began to cry; his eyes beginning to water. "Brother, please, Morgen is-"

"Please don't leave me! Not you, I'm begging you! Please! Take (Y/N), take him! Don't take my brother please! Just let it be (Y/N) to die! I don't care so long as it isn't you! Take him, not you, Morgen! Let (Y/N) die, not you!"

You didn't know how to respond to his outburst. Your brother's words had shattered you to your core. A single tear began to fall your face from your eye. Nacht's four devils who watched the scene unfold were equally as shocked of what their master had said. While Nacht was their master- their owner; you were their friend.

Nacht fainted in your arms after that. You slowly regained a conscious, and lowered him back down onto the bed gently, his head resting on the pillows. His face had tears flowing down it, recreating a tear-stained lines across his cheeks.

You stood up and backed away once he was laying again. You couldn't take your eyes off of your brother. "Huh... Wha... What is ha... ppening...?" You were shaking. That single tears turning into multiple, continuously escaping your eyes. So, your own brother wants you dead? Was that the reason he'd been ignoring you? What could you have possibly done to deserve such hate from your brother? The heart wrenching questions wouldn't stop popping int your head. You couldn't handle it.