🖤~Marx Francois - Julius!~🖤

Trigger Warning – Yelling, Mention of Death and Injury

Third Person

(Y/N) (L/N) is a senior magic knight, first class, working directly under the Wizard King's orders as one of his assistants and advisors. When she was 14, Julius had found and picked (Y/N) out to join his squad, the Grey Deer, after seeing her 'fascinating magic.'

(Y/N) was very sceptical of the incorrigible magic geek and his squad at first. I mean, who wouldn't be. A tall, bulky man with a katana, a man who always refused to take his mask off, a man who was always smiling and was kind, that was just a few of the odd bunch that had an over-excited magic geek as a captain.

(Y/N) became good friends with Morgen first, only knowing him around half a year before he died. After his death she slowly grew a friendship with Yami, followed by William. Despite them, the person who stood out to her the most was the blue-haired male known as Marx.

Julius had introduced to the two before sending them out on a mission together. The two were tight after that. Marx had to carry (Y/N) all the way back to base after that mission because she pushed him out of the way of a lightning spell, which left her wounded and unconscious.

Around two years after they met they both pulled together the courage to ask the other out, thanks to Julius' wise words. Unfortunately, Marx was a tiny bit quicker in asking (Y/N). She still agreed though and the two remained by each other sides, having each other's backs.

After Julius became the Wizard King (Y/N) and Marx always had their hands full with his constant antics. Julius was one of the few people they would follow anywhere, however when they are trying to get him to do his work, let alone his paperwork, they could get very frustrated with him, especially when he runs off on his little outing in search of new magic. They still had time for each other, just not as much as they used to.

Today though, Julius had told Marx and (Y/N) that he would do his paperwork while the two of them went out for a date. There first date in over two and a half months. Julius had already planned the whole thing out for them and paid. He was really content on them going out.

"Are you sure about this, your highness?" (Y/N) looked at the smiling wizard king, who sat behind his desk, hiding his smirk behind folded hands. "Of course! I know it's been a while since you two have been able to go out" Julius assured them. "It's only because of your antics, sir" Marx muttered. "Haha, yeah" Julius scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's fine, thank you, sir. However, you didn't have to pay for anything" (Y/N) thanked. "I thought it would be a nice apology for my 'antics,' as Marx calls them" Julius smiled. "I see" Marx replied. "That's extremely kind of you sir, thank you" (Y/N) thanked once again.

"And you'll do you're work?" Marx questioned, looking directly at the Wizard King with a serious expression. "Yes, Marx, I will" Julius nodded. "I suppose it will be nice to spend some time with (Y/N)" Marx sighed, grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Exactly. Now off you go, you two" Julius agreed before shooing them with a smile. "Come on, love" (Y/N) began walking towards the door, gently tugging Marx's hand. "Alright, let's go, darling" Marx kissed (Y/N)'s temple before walking hand in hand with her towards the door.

Right before they closed the door to Julius's office, Marx halted suddenly, turning back to Julius. "I forgot to tell you, (Y/N) and I agreed on enchanting your office while we're out. Thanks (Y/N)'s new spell we'll know if you leave, sir" Marx informed him. Julius's faced dropped and Marx closed the door. "Why didn't you tell me you learnt a new spell?!" The two could hear Julius shout from inside the office.