🖤~Vanica Zogratis - Threats~🖤

Trigger Warnings: Death, Blood, Threats, Threatening Anger, Rage, Curse, Revenge

Being Vanica Zogratis' fiancé was no easy task. Not anyone could do just that. But you did.

You loved the crazy and energetic Zogratis sibling. You had respect for Lucius, Dante, and Zenon, but you loved Vanica. You loved her whole heartedly. Vanica was the one you'd protect with your life. Then again, that's why Zenon made you, her guard.

Currently, you were looking for Zenon. A letter had been sent to Vanica. You intercepted it, aware of the threatening letters currently being sent to her. This wasn't the first, we were looking closer to eighteen or twenty now. It made you sick.

Whoever this was, they wanted her more than dead. This person, if you ever go your hands on them, it wouldn't be pretty. Zenon knew more than he was letting on, you knew that. He didn't exactly enjoy the image he had in his head of you if you found the person responsible. You were a valuable asset, and he did not wish for you death, but no. Just no.

Vanica was still asleep. For once, she wasn't feeling well. You suspected she either worked herself too hard or forgot her jacket when she went outside. It was more likely the later. You were grateful she was asleep when the mail was collected form in front of the castle. Two more. Two more letters. You were beyond fuming.

The anger that came off of you in waves deterred other mages that worked under the Dark Triad. They avoided you, parting to the sides of the halls to let you through. You were strong, you could kill them easily, of course they moved. Not only were you a strong mage, but you meant a lot to the Dark Triad, especially Vanica.

You walked to the doors you needed, throwing hem open violently, you stepped in. The monotonous mage had known you were coming, but wished you weren't as mad. You were far harder to deal with when you were aggressive. "Could you please try to calm down before I speak with you?" He sighed, trying not to voice the dismay in his voice. You threw the letters down on the table.

"I know you know more than you're telling me. Who is sending this to my Vanica?" You snapped at him. You were one of only two people that had the guts to do so. Anyone else would have jumped off the castles edge before shouting at Zenon like that. Zenon just looked at you with a calm expression, before averting his eyes to the new letters.

He picked them up and opened them, examining their contence. The letters had been getting worse and worse. Whoever was writing these, really did want Vanica dead. This situation had proven how much you loved Vanica, Zenon could see that.

Zenon's eyes averted toe the bottom the page. His eyes caught the sight of something he didn't expect to see. That was all he need.

He opened the draw to his desk and dumped the letters onto the growing pile. He then shut the draw and locked it, shoving the key into his pocket. Standing up he looked at you, you were still seething with rage. He shoved his hands into his pockets, "come along then, (Y/N). You ought to let off some steam."

You were so angry. So very angry, but you followed him out of his office anyway. "I have a situation on the boarder I need to deal with. You can come and assist me" Zenon ordered. Letting out a tut, you obliged, following Zenon's order.

Time Skip

You and Zenon stood in a snowy field. You were surrounded by blood and dead bodies. It wasn't like it fazed either of you. Death was a part of the job description; it was what needed to be done for the benefit of the Spade Kingdom. You both knew that.

You and your girlfriends younger brother always had a silent and mutual understanding and agreement on what needed to be done. That's why you rarely fought. Until this whole situation arose and Vanica was being threatened.