🖤💜~Golden Dawn - Becoming Friends~💜🖤

Trigger Warning: Insults, Violence, Pain, Lost, Teasing

William Vangeance:

William was practicing his magic and managed to create an average sized tree. What he didn't expect, was to return to it the next day to find it decorated with all kinds of colourful trinkets; even the leaves had been changed to bright colours. You swung upside down on one of the branches, accidently startling him. But the quickly changed when you invited him up and the two of you hung out in the tree for the day. You became friends right after.

*Proud Julius moment*

Yuno Grinberryall:

The two of you had been inseparable since you were infants. Growing up you were always protective of him, always defended him.

Langris Vaude:

Langris took to enjoying teasing you for no good reason. He'd watch you panic and apologise to him perfidiously, which he found amusing. Until one day he saw some of the other squad members picking on you and insulting you. Langris came over a click of his tongue and heavy footsteps, "what's going on here?" The two mages straightened up right away, "n-nothing Vice-Captain, sir!" Langris stepped in front of you and looked at the two with a menacing glare, "are you lying to me?" "No, sir!" "Scram. Don't let me catch you near them again." The mages left without a second thoughts. Langris turned around to you, "you good?" "Yes, sir. Thank you." Langris walked off, "what are friends for."

Mimosa Vermillion:

Mimosa wanted to find you to thank you, so she ventured out into the forest again. And got lost, again. "Everyone's looking for you, you know?" You approached the crying girl. She gasped and looked up at you, "it's you." "Why did you come back out here?" "I was looking for you. I wanted to thank you..." You sighed, lending your hand down to her once again, "saying safe is the best way you can thank me, Mimosa. I'm your friends, I don't need thanks." "My friend?" "Of course."

Klaus Lunettes:

Klaus refused to accept you. He despised the thought of you, a commoner, being his friend. But he couldn't help but slowly give into the warmth that radiated off of you- especially after the incident with Sister Lily and Salim in Hage. Just your kind greetings, your kind gestures. He slowly gave in and just accepted that he would be ridiculed for being your friend- but he didn't mind so long as it was you.

David Swallow:

Your first few weeks at the Golden Dawn were long and harsh. There was a fellow squadmate that joined the same day as you that had it out for you. Langris Vaude. David had been trying to make you smile. He was awfully consistent in asking to be your friend. You just brushed it off every time. Though Langris was getting more violent; he didn't like the though of having competition when being the strongest- and you and your magic was something strong, as if out of a fable. This time, you'd angered him, and he'd shoved you to the ground, shouting about how pathetic you were.

"Leave them alone, Langris!" David's usually laid-back eyes were narrowed at the Spatial mage that had shoved you to the ground. "What are you going to do about it, Swallow?" "I said, leave them. Langris." David's fists clenched. "Please? Them? They're so pathetic!" You shrunk down at his words. "No. They're not." You looked at David in shock. "There are far better than you because they have never once bitten at all your baiting. Get over yourself." Langris' fist clenched and he swung at David, hitting the male in the aw and splitting his lip. "Stay down, Swallow. And learn your place." Langris stormed off afterwards. "Why would you do that?" You rushed over to David- his lip was already swelling. David just grinned childishly, "you're my friend. I'm not going to just let him hurt you!"

Letoile Becquerel:

You started hanging around Letoile to irritate David- which worked, but then you just liked being around her, hearing her speak, listening to her insightful comments. You kept your distance as to not annoy her the way your friend did. She assured you that you were nothing like David and eventually admitted she liked having your presence around. You bought her a new set of glasses after her's broke-because of David and you became when you got him back for his little prank.

Shiren Tium:

Shiren personally took the duty of coming to your families bakery for the Captain. While you were upset you were seeing William less and less, you enjoyed Shiren's company. He was quiet by nature, but you always seemed to get him to smile; him making you smile and laugh. You became friends just over the time you'd taken to get to know each other.

Hamon Caseus:

You kept running into him at events and banquets. Eventually you started seeing him at your favourite cake shops, food stores, cafes. He was just appearing. When you spoke to him about it, he said he was experimenting with different kinds of food he hadn't tried before. You offered him a few directions to some good places and you both became friends while eating at them.

Alecdora Sandler:

You spent most of your time at your Captain's side, however while Alecdora was recovering from his experience all alone, you'd often go and sit by him in the infirmary. You knocked on the door before entering as usual. He was awake this time, "ah! You're awake!" "It's you. You're the one who saved me with Lord Vangeance." "Yup! That's me!" Alecdora studied you for a moment before speaking again, "thank you. For saving me." "Of course." You bowed slightly. "I know this is weird, but do you think we could be friends?" You inquired. "Uh- sure."

Words 957

Who's your least favorite and favorite members of the Golden Dawn. My least favorite is Alecdora and my favorite is David.