~Author's Note~

Please forgive me, I know author's notes are the most boring things ever. I couldn't reply to any comments or requests on the book, I'm trying to figure out why. 

I just wanted to tell whoever has a pending request or a new one, the answer is YES. To all. Anyone who has messaged me or commented, YES! I have now compiled a list and written down any ideas you've had regarding the requests; for both separate stories and one-shots. 

Please tell me all your ideas. I will do my best to follow them as best as possible!

I am going to work through this list I've created, then I do want to work on and upload more chapters to my two other stories for a bit. But then I will be right back to all requests for both stories and oneshots, I promise! 

Could I please have your thoughts on something? A friend of mine, suggested a make a Discord Chat to discuss story ideas, and characters, basically anything Black Clover or even anime in general. What do you think?

I am very sorry for this, I hope you'll forgive me. But, all of you, thank you! You all seem like really nice people, and I am really thankful for that!😄😇 

I hope you are all well and are okay!

-Author

Who's your favorite character or characters in the show? I'm really curious! 🤔

Mine are; Zenon, Allen, Morgen, Nacht, Lucius, Julius, Gimodelo, and Rhya. I can't pick between them!