🖤~Gauche Adlai - Neglect~🖤

(Little Sister Reader)

🖤Trigger Warning For: Abandonment, Loneliness, Self-doubt, Sadness, Insults/Verbal Abuse
 -If you suffer from any of these or find any triggering, please feel free to privately message me. I'm here for you!

Third Person Point of View

(Y/N) and Gauche always had a strong siblingship, ever since the day she was born. Further along, it became a unique siblingship. Ever since Marie was born, Gauche slowly began paying less attention to (Y/N), neglecting her unintentionally.
 (Y/N) absolutely adored and loved her younger sister. She would rather die than she any harm fall before Marie. However, Gauche's lac of care towards her had slowly become more and more hurtful and damaging to (Y/N).

The day (Y/N) gained her grimoire she became determined to become a magic knight, just like her older brother. So when the time came for the magic knights entrance exam, (Y/N) gave plenty of strength to pass. Using her Day Magic, she was given a choice between the Blue Rose Knights, Crimson Lion Kings, Coral Peacocks, or the Black Bulls. Knowing Gauche was a part of the Black Bulls, she chose Yami's squad alongside Asta.

Once the exam was over (Y/N) met up with Captain Yami, Finral, and Gordon. "Finral!" (Y/N) smiled and waved as she ran up to the three Black Bulls. Finral turned around to face (Y/N). "Hey (Y/N)!" Finral waved back.

Yami looked down at (Y/N). "Huh, you look like someone I know" Yami commented. Finral sighed and sweat dropped. "Captain, sir" (Y/N) greeted. "No, I'm probably just going crazy" Yami shrugged. "My name is (Y/N) Adlai. Thanks for letting me join your squad" (Y/N) thanked. "Yeah, yeah" Yami rolled his eyes.

"You seriously don't know where you've seen her?" Finral inquired. "Nope" Yami answered. "Sir, that's Gauche's little sister" Finral informed him. "Huh? No way" Yami looked down at (Y/N). Finral sighed and (Y/N) laughed.

"Well, where's that other goddamned brat?" Yami grumbled, lighting another cigarette. "I think he went to the bathroom" (Y/N) shrugged. "Tch, that kid is taking forever" Yami rolled his eyes.

Seconds after the captain had made that comment, Asta came running up to the group. "Captain! Sorry I took so long! I had to go to the toilet!" Asta shouted. "You got a lot of nerve making me wait like that, newbie. Just how long was this dump you took anyway?" Yami questioned, looking down on Asta. "Man, captain, you wouldn't believe it, seriously! Like long! Yeah, and huge too!" Asta held his hands out as an example.

Yami grabbed the top of Asta's head and picked him up off the ground. Asta instantly began to make strained, pained noises. 'Oh no' (Y/N) mentally sighed. "That is not what I meant when I asked how long it was! Like I want to spend my time chatting about your turd, you moreon" Yami scolded. Finral pulled his grimoire out from his holder.

Yami then turned to Finral, still holding Asta by his head. "Go on, Finral" Yami instructed. Finral opened his grimoire. "Okay" Finral's grimoire began glowing as he opened a spatial portal. "That's amazing, Finral" (Y/N) complimented. "Woah! How cool! What is that?" Asta questioned, still in Yami's grip.
Finral began straining to hold the portal open. "Obviously you can't fly on a broom. So you're gonna have to learn some kind of transportation spell to get around. Oh right, you don't have any magic power" Yami laughed. Asta continued screaming and struggling to get out of Yami's grip.

"Um, excuse me, Yami. This is a pretty sizeable gate to keep open for so long, could you hurry up and go through already?" Finral requested. Yami's face and aura darkened. "It almost sounded like you were telling me what to do. Suck it up, dig deep and push your limits" Yami glared at him. Finral began sweating and letting out frightened laughs.