1. The alpha's rejection

"I, Zachary Zzard, alpha of Silvermoon pack rejects you, Ashiana Rein as a mate and as my future Luna" he said looking at me with disgust on those cold eyes.

'In this world when a werewolf was rejected,  the mates involved will be in pain due to the bond seering. Im sure an alpha blood can manage to tolerate such pain but supposedly a delta cannot.'

After hearing the rejection....I waited and waited... and waited....for a few second...then a minute
1min... '
2min ..
3min...
nothing is happening...

I don't even feel a thing... I ignored the cussing, whispering, gasping and laughing in the background and focused on what I should be feeling...

The onlookers that seems having fun seeing young shewolves pityfully being rejected in front of the crowd by the alpha of Silvermoon pack in the center of the busy cafeteria.

"you are not worthy to be a Luna..do you understand that? Do you?..... I demand you to speak as your alpha."

I blinked again and try to feel my self, surprised that the alpha command didn't have any effect on me.. then I raised my head to look into his eyes..and says

" ohhhhh..... okay????... I...... Ashiana Rein, accepts your rejection Zachary Zzard."
I said looking at him trying to make myself look sad to convince everybody about this hard acceptance to rejection. I guess?

And just like that..I saw his smirk slowly dissipate, breath ragged and reddened eyes twitch a little.. of course he can feel the bond seering.. unlike me.. I blink my eyes so many times just to see if my eyes are not playing with me, they said an alpha has high tolerance to pain but seeing him like this...

' ohhhh boy.... it must've been really really painful like they said.. My eyes wandered on his tightened jaw and bulging veins on his neck and his tightened fist.. then back to his handsome face

He is kinda cute, more than cute actually. All werewolves here are beautiful and handsome.. it must have been on the genes.. but of course this alpha has the most beautiful genes..

Tall,not just averaged tall, muscled body behind those tight shirt. The chiseled jaw,pointed nose, raven slightly long hair, almond shape dark blue eyes, tanned skin..

'What a shame he was really my type..'

The alpha who cAuse all the commotions, look at me with the look that all says 'unbelievable' then angrily walks out.

And as if to break the ice..

" thats it! The shows is over! Now go eat your food wolfies and get gone! " the cook of the cafeteria shouted.

As if a cue everyone standing took their seat and resumed eating their snacks, while discussing what had just transpired.