27. bar clubbing

I keep on glancing at my wrist watch while keeping my eyes on my three partying friends as they were enjoying themselves dancing to the loud music.

We were at a bar club near school And it was near midnight now. I know by this time the escort Zack assigned to me had already reported to him where I am. Yes I have two escorts to protect me as he says Im ' his future Luna'. I have no choice but to agree and now I'm stuck with a secret security which I can feel watching over me, from day to dusk.

I took a sip on my vodka mixed cocktail, I was sitting under the dim red colored light part in the cornered table of the club which I chose as I don't want to get a lot of attention.

Werewolves appearance are quite eye catching in the eyes of the humans. I decided to just stay in my place and enjoy the drinks while waiting for those three to get wasted, so I can send them safely at home after. our kind has a high alcohol tolerance so I don't get drunk that easily anyway.

I am wearing black tight skinny pants partnered by silver sequenced spaghetti sando top and a black croptop leather jacket. While the trio decided to wear miniskirts and sexy tops. The night was still young. I smirk when I notice my friends are eye flirting with the group of guys on the other side of the table near where they are dancing.

One guy went to them and whispered something to Mimi as the music was so loud. Mimi smirked playfully and said something to Grace and Leila. After a while Grace smiled and giggled then pulled leila along following Mimi and the guy as I think the guy invited them to their table.

I giggled and shook my head as I remembered Mimi saying they will be slaying and finding hot guys to flirt with and make out tonight by hook or by crook, so leila would be able to move on easily.

'they are having fun I'm envious.. I wanted to flirt and make out too..if only my mate was here.' Kira on my mind link

I rolled my eyes with that thought
' we are here in the first place to forget him, Kira.'

Kira scoffed she was still pissed off not on me but by the fact that our situation does not permit us to be with our mate.